• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
If you can wait, you can get a deal on one. https://slickdeals.net/f/12349492-w...sh-task-chair-80-free-shipping?src=SiteSearch

this one was popular yesterday. It's a herman miller knock off. I had a Serta that I liked, it was comfortable for long sessions. You might look at thrift stores too. The one I volunteer at had like 30 Hon office chairs donated that we sold for $25 bucks a piece. They were 10 years old, but are still really comfortable and were made to be sat at 8 hours a day.
I second looking at thrift stores too. My local habitat for humanity always seems to have like 100 chairs. Its where I've bought my last few, one is Herman Miller and the other is Steelcase

Edit : I should add that I'm l fairly local to both HM and Steelcase headquarters, and thinking about it that may have something to do with the selection. Also check into used office furniture stores, we have a few of those around here too.

Last edited:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Say or type 5 different sentences (2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Justin Macorin [A21RRBRQMMS0BW] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=9.60] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 7:00
Available: 1
Description: Input 5 different ways a user would ask who you are using speech or text.
Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
There are a few Macorin's up right now. Easy money.[/td][/tr]

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Rating task with bonus opportunity(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stefania Bortolotti [A3VEZ8EPUS0UCP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT you need to rate a series of paintings. You will earn a flat payment of $0.50 + a bonus that depends on a short additional task.
Qualifications: Exc: [-807108303-117226] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score

Minx2121

Reaction score
I don't but I'm legitimately interested if you find one. I've been having oodles of trouble finding a good "gonna sit here for a long time" chair.
I don't know what brand mine is but if I could find out I would suggest it lol, I got it used but it is the best office chair I have had, very comfy and even the arms on it adjust, have had it for about 2 years

Reactions: Despairagus

SmolAliens

Reaction score
So, my office chair broke today and I have commandeered my husbands.... Does anyone know of a good brand?
IKEA, Poang. Best $100 I've ever dropped. It's technically a 'recliner' so if you're more into sitting up it might not be the best bet but I LOVE mine.

I second looking at thrift stores too. My local habitat for humanity always seems to have like 100 chairs. Its where I've bought my last few, one is Herman Miller and the other is Steelcase

Edit : I should add that I'm l fairly local to both HM and Steelcase headquarters, and thinking about it that may have something to do with the selection. Also check into used office furniture stores, we have a few of those around here too.
Careful with thrift stores, no matter how nice furniture seems or how clean the store is kept there's always the risk of bringing home...uninvited guests. I'm ultra-paranoid about that crap thanks to past experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.