• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
This is nice. although I could never pronounce this R's name. :) And ... taxes?

You've received a bonus from saurabh bhargava for work related to 3EPG8DX9LKQX1200C4E3JP6WIH05PI.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for accurately estimating the difference in how much you will pay for taxes between this old and new tax laws. Congrats!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
from people in person this year i've been called cold hearted and hard hearted and mean. so i mean, my internet persona is apparently wayyyy nicer.
This is probably too personal, but it's hilarious and I want it on the internet forever.

My last ex accused me of sexting some unknown entity because I had a health condition that caused me to "leak" a little bit after peeing and I was wearing sweatpants. Apparently the sexting was so hot and heavy, it made me orgasm in my pants, without being aroused. The condition was a spinal condition that caused me the inability to be aroused (hooray for spinal surgery).

She yelled at me about it for 3 days. Cried herself to sleep.

I wasn't even texting. I was shopping for an anniversary gift for her. :redpanda:

When you're that mean, we'll talk.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
from people in person this year i've been called cold hearted and hard hearted and mean. so i mean, my internet persona is apparently wayyyy nicer.
I hear that all the time. I think people just say it to make others feel bad. Either that or I have too high an opinion of myself and my supposed niceness.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
This is probably too personal, but it's hilarious and I want it on the internet forever.

My last ex accused me of sexting some unknown entity because I had a health condition that caused me to "leak" a little bit after peeing and I was wearing sweatpants. Apparently the sexting was so hot and heavy, it made me orgasm in my pants, without being aroused. The condition was a spinal condition that caused me the inability to be aroused (hooray for spinal surgery).

She yelled at me about it for 3 days. Cried herself to sleep.

I wasn't even texting. I was shopping for an anniversary gift for her. :redpanda:

When you're that mean, we'll talk.

damn you find some winners. intelligent one, too. glad you hadn't found and ordered that gift yet lol

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
On an unrelated note, anyone actually making money today?

I'm about 25% to where I was yesterday.
Considering it's so early here that my f.lux is still making my screen dark, I don't feel too bad about $4.30.

...this morning thing, I thought I would try it

Reactions: savvy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.