Do you mouthwash?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDubb

Reaction score
anytime i'm at like oh say, PE 97.33 is just dies for the night lol, those last few bucks to get to an even 100 is always the hardest for me. its fine though, time for bed. Night folks o/
what kind of hits were you doing all day to get that much?

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what kind of hits were you doing all day to get that much?
I don't have any special trick, i literally just worked on hits from the time i woke up today til i'm going to bed now. I don't have any of the good quals yet either. Lots of surveys, an adsforce batch and some of the icon game.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
anytime i'm at like oh say, PE 97.33 is just dies for the night lol, those last few bucks to get to an even 100 is always the hardest for me. its fine though, time for bed. Night folks o/
I am at $1.02 because my body said "ahole that's enough you're taking a break today, and I don't care what you need to pay for."

Does that sometimes, that's why I'm here.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen adsforce and I'm still learning what this stuff is.

The occasional $100 day would solve a lot of problems for me. Not all of them, obviously, but a lot. Say one a week.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i feel like i really missed out on getting that vicky qual, i only got 7/9 of the quals done. but then everyone talks so bad about them all the time i'm not sure if im really missin out or not lol

Reactions: Merovign

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Meh. I've never been one to be hung up on some even number. Nice work!

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Meh. I've never been one to be hung up on some even number. Nice work!
Thanks, i'm hittin it extra hard the last two weeks. Emptied out the bank acct recently buyin a used truck and insurance for it and all that fun stuff. Gotta save up enough for taxes now, fun fun.

Reactions: jklmnop

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
i feel like i really missed out on getting that vicky qual, i only got 7/9 of the quals done. but then everyone talks so bad about them all the time i'm not sure if im really missin out or not lol
I hope both of us catch it next time. Basically I only have a couple and they haven't been lucrative so far, but I hope over the next few months I get a better hang of all this and/or expand into other playing fields as well.

I was truly shocked when I found out mTurk was started in 2001. If I had known about this place 8 years ago, the problems I could have avoided...

Reactions: cyberwasp

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, i'm hittin it extra hard the last two weeks. Emptied out the bank acct recently buyin a used truck and insurance for it and all that fun stuff. Gotta save up enough for taxes now, fun fun.
Yeah I'm already paranoid about taxes. Not as much this year as next year, and possibly quarterly because I've done my own business before and it sucks.

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope both of us catch it next time. Basically I only have a couple and they haven't been lucrative so far, but I hope over the next few months I get a better hang of all this and/or expand into other playing fields as well.

I was truly shocked when I found out mTurk was started in 2001. If I had known about this place 8 years ago, the problems I could have avoided...
Yeah i didn't know mturk existed until the day i applied for it.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah I'm already paranoid about taxes. Not as much this year as next year, and possibly quarterly because I've done my own business before and it sucks.
Right now i'm putting 50% of what i make back for taxes to try to catch up on them, but next year i just plan to set 30% aside to taxes.

*edit ok i got distracted "rating sexy selfies" and now i'm really going to bed. Make all the monies night crew o/

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I think the main reason I make nothing off Prolific is because every time I look at it it's having "issues."

It doesn't have issues it has a periodicals section.

Status
Not open for further replies.