• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It kept freezing and kicked me out halfway through. When I tried to go back in I got that message again.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh..update.

My husband did NOT buy me the $45 bracelet.
For several years we would make a list of shit we wanted for Xmas, I would go out and buy the wife everything on her list, she would buy me stuff that WASN'T on my list. After 3 years of that I said fuck it and bought my own Xmas. I don't play

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So, my office chair broke today and I have commandeered my husbands.... Does anyone know of a good brand?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I still have about 5 hours of training videos to watch for my teaching license.
I was hoping I could get away with taking the quiz without watching videos but nope.
Jerks

Reactions: Minx2121 and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, my office chair broke today and I have commandeered my husbands.... Does anyone know of a good brand?
I don't but I'm legitimately interested if you find one. I've been having oodles of trouble finding a good "gonna sit here for a long time" chair.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I don't but I'm legitimately interested if you find one. I've been having oodles of trouble finding a good "gonna sit here for a long time" chair.
I know! I loved my chair. I got it from a local furniture store about 7 years ago and it was perfect. I went to their website to see if they had anything like it now and they don't.....:(

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
good office chairs are expensive, it's the one thing you want to be comfy and nice and last a long time. You buy a cheap one and you'll just have to keep buying a cheap one.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just use my kitchen table chair.
But I'm up and down all day. I think I"ll never get up if I had a comfy seat.

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
good office chairs are expensive, it's the one thing you want to be comfy and nice and last a long time. You buy a cheap one and you'll just have to keep buying a cheap one.
Yeah that's my issue. I feel like all the chairs I find are either too cheap or just plain uncomfortable. I've been using a straight back hard chair for a bit and it feels good, but my old chair was an "executive" chair probably older than me and just... isn't comfortable anymore.

Might do a stand desk and forget the whole chair business entirely.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just use my kitchen chair.
But I'm up and down all day. I think I"ll never get up if I had a comfy seat.
I'll probably end up bringing one of the dining room chairs in here til I find one. I can use my husband's chair while he's at work, but he only has a few more weeks of work left until they are out for the holidays and then I'm sure he'll be wanting it back....

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
If you can wait, you can get a deal on one. https://slickdeals.net/f/12349492-w...sh-task-chair-80-free-shipping?src=SiteSearch

this one was popular yesterday. It's a herman miller knock off. I had a Serta that I liked, it was comfortable for long sessions. You might look at thrift stores too. The one I volunteer at had like 30 Hon office chairs donated that we sold for $25 bucks a piece. They were 10 years old, but are still really comfortable and were made to be sat at 8 hours a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.