• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I've been on Mturk a couple of years and don't recall getting this message when I click on the link:
There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.
I have several times

Reactions: jan and Kennedy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is not directed at you.(honestly, I sometimes use teachable moments to do just that and would hate for anyone to jump on me because of it. And you know I love you, platonically)
Just a PSA for new people who may not be aware, or realize the functionality, of the forum search. In this case, a simple search for Zoltar PandA would get you there in the first page of the results. Just want to make people aware of their options and, that sometimes you can find the answer more quickly if you look for the last time that question was asked and answered.:)

Hey you, don't pick on CrazyCatLady! :kill: kidding

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
This is not directed at you.(honestly, I sometimes use teachable moments to do just that and would hate for anyone to jump on me because of it. And you know I love you, platonically)
Just a PSA for new people who may not be aware, or realize the functionality, of the forum search. In this case, a simple search for Zoltar PandA would get you there in the first page of the results. Just want to make people aware of their options and, that sometimes you can find the answer more quickly if you look for the last time that question was asked and answered.:)

Morning. You should give us semi lurkers more credit. We have no choice since if nobody else asks the question, we have to look it up. Lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do it now...for science.
Maybe for lunch.

What can I make that is porkchops and also chocolate for dinner? I could just do a full on chocolate day and have chocolate at every single meal. That sounds safe and healthy.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe for lunch.

What can I make that is porkchops and also chocolate for dinner? I could just do a full on chocolate day and have chocolate at every single meal. That sounds safe and healthy.
Mole reminds me of chocolate with a hot pepper taste blended in (without heat somehow). If you've never had mole, it's decadent, and hard to explain. I usually make it with chicken breast, but I could see it being great on pork chops too.
https://www.amazon.com/Dona-Maria-Mexican-Condiment-Mole/dp/B000R4G6ES

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mole reminds me of chocolate with a hot pepper taste blended in (without heat somehow). If you've never had mole, it's decadent, and hard to explain. I usually make it with chicken breast, but I could see it being great on pork chops too.
https://www.amazon.com/Dona-Maria-Mexican-Condiment-Mole/dp/B000R4G6ES
YES PERFECT!!! Dawg of course I've had Mole! I even have some ghost pepper chocolate in the freezer (b/c it's uhh well b/c it's ghost chili and not the sort of thing you eat in one go I guess) YAS! Chocolate at every meal.

Reactions: turkinlight

GRR

Reaction score
Ok, I've been on Mturk a couple of years and don't recall getting this message when I click on the link:
There are too many people filling in the survey at present. Participation is therefore not possible at the moment. Please try again later.

in 5 years or so I have got that or something like it many many times....

Reactions: jan and Despairagus

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol. Dammit! Not my intention, at all! Even with a disclaimer, I can't win. You know you're great and I'll answer any question you have, any time you ask.:kick::glomp:
lol I'm so joking!!! If you really hurt my feelings, I wouldn't have responded.
You made a great point. I usually do end up forum searching if nobody answers my questions.
Or google..that's how I found an a9 script for exact hit. lol

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He did it to me a few weeks ago. I still haven't forgiven him :disapprove: ( :p )
Iswydt. You make it look like I'm picking on one of the Heathers so, all 7 of you are going to make me want to crawl under a hole. :flush:

EDIT I know we're all kidding. Except for you FrenchToast @FrenchToast ! I'm watching you.:evillaugh:
jk again

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
GBSEU has penny qualifier hit up for a $7.50 later, but it is a time slot one. I have to throw mine back because I never can guarantee I can be available. Pooh.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Iswydt. You make it look like I'm picking on one of the Heathers so, all 7 of you are going to make me want to crawl under a hole. :flush:
picking on one of the heathers? wut?

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.