• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Maybe userbob?
There's a round-about, sort of way to do it that I use but, it's not for everyone. But, it works for me. I set up Remote Desktop for chrome on my pc and my phone. Then, when I'm away, I can still work from my home pc, with all of my tools and scripts, via my phone. I know it's not what you're looking for but, maybe a work-around.:) Also, welcome.

Always UserBob(mic only), of course. UserZoom(cam/mic), UserLook(camera), MeasuringU(cam/mic)...
There are more but, I'd just say, do them all once and decide what's good for you. What's fun for me, may not be fun for you.
Thanks, guys. Hopefully this + hitting 1000 (and probably 5000 soon if I keep doing A9s lol) will get me a little more $$$ in the long run.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I lost my zoltar panda again lol.
Oh well. I am usually not here when they drop a big batch.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. Hopefully this + hitting 1000 (and probably 5000 soon if I keep doing A9s lol) will get me a little more $$$ in the long run.
It's usually never a big jump in pay. Steady increase is really what you're looking for. If you can keep making just a bit more, as everyone else is saying how little they're making, is one way to measure success, on mturk. You will see a bit of pay increase due to being able to do higher paying cam HITs but, it's not always dependable. There will be more HITs involving eye-tracking, as time goes on but, make sure that you keep an eye out for quals for them. But, they are using a lot more eye-tracking while viewing web pages, to see which parts grab your focus and for how long, etc.

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow, swiss miss with tasters choice instant coffee is downright tasty, just so you all know.
If you're running real short on time in the morning, put them in with your oatmeal. Nothing like a high caffeine, high fiber breakfast. Plus it's tasty.:)

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you're running real short on time in the morning, put them in with your oatmeal in the morning. Nothing like a high caffeine, high fiber breakfast. Plus it's tasty.:)
Oh my lord, you stop that right now, that is the best idea I've heard today! Absolutely going to be breakfast tomorrow!

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Last night there were 2 surveys, a $15 and a $10 that said they were about 10 minutes each. I didn't catch them, but keep an eye out today. I forgot to grab the Panda and I don't remember who the requester was, sorry for being a failure.

Reactions: Jerami and jan

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh my lord, you stop that right now, that is the best idea I've heard today! Absolutely going to be breakfast tomorrow!
It tastes like dessert but, obviously must be just as healthy as having the two separately. Enjoy.:)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
you can have my babe. he's currently wearing his shirt upside down and cackling like a maniac for no apparent reason
How small is his waist?! How do you wear a shirt upside-down? :ROFL::hilarious:

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.