11/17- Fresh Bread Friday

If you were going to bake bread, what would you make today?

• White or Wheat Bread

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Cinnamon Rolls

Votes: 36 22.5%
  • Zucchini Bread

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Banana Bread

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Pumpkin Bread

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • Pepperoni & Cheese Bread

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Give Me Tacos Or Give Me Death!

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Hand Sanitizer

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Turkleton

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started or would like to ask one of our mentors a question?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Today is Homemade Bread Day! Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting through the air. For hundreds of years, baking fresh bread was part of the daily routine for most families. Some even made their own yeast!

Today, homemade bread making has been simplified by the invention of the bread maker machine. This appliance was first released in Japan in 1986. Since then, its popularity has spread worldwide to Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Some bread machines can also be set to make other things such as pasta dough, jam, or Pusheen pastries.

To celebrate Homemade Bread Day, find a recipe for your favorite type of bread and try your hand at some old-fashioned homemade bread baking!
I love this thread so much!
There's a bread factory on I4 near me and whenever I go past it I roll my windows down to smell the fresh bread!

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
dunno, im not doing them :(
if so then they're worth it. if not, then...nope.
It says in the instructions of the hit...

"If after using the primary URL and looking at the top couple Google results in the alternate URL, you don't find anything, it is acceptable to leave any data you could not find blank."

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
It says in the instructions of the hit...

"If after using the primary URL and looking at the top couple Google results in the alternate URL, you don't find anything, it is acceptable to leave any data you could not find blank."
the more you know (pretend theres the shooting star gif here)

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I love this thread so much!
There's a bread factory on I4 near me and whenever I go past it I roll my windows down to smell the fresh bread!
That's awesome! The nearest factory to me turns animals into glue. And it's a REALLY strong smell in the summer (and sometimes winter!). :(

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Auditory Perception Experiment with PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! Total pay likely between $1.50-2.50 depending on performance (~20min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.30] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.37] [Reviews: 146] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.83/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Challenging Listening Task with PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! (see preview for pay scheme) ~20mins, timeout in 45min.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Status
Not open for further replies.