11/07 - Work it Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Please, please ya'll tell me to shut up if I get annoying, I know this isn't a therapy session. I just figured since it's slow, I could vent a little bit lol. But I also don't wanna be that bitch everyone rolls their eyes at.
It's not like there's shit to do on Turk. lol

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Morning turkeys!
I'm so glad election season is over so no more annoying commercials, social media will return to normal, and a bunch of people will still be mad about it. However....... Yayyyy Michigan we did it!:party: :weed:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Being a step parent is pretty hard, it's like traversing this mine field of drama and relationships that were established and trying to have things on the right track yet knowing one could go off at any moment.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning turkeys!
I'm so glad election season is over so no more annoying commercials, social media will return to normal, and a bunch of people will still be mad about it. However....... Yayyyy Michigan we did it!:party: :weed:
The first election adds for 2020 will start rolling out by April of next year. lol

I'm not into the whacky weed, personally, but it will be a huge boost for the economy here. I really hope they use some of that money to fix these fucking roads.

sunflowerladi

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about umbrella features and usage | Accept
Requester: Alex [ACFFHP6VAIUWU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=30.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 720
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion in short written answers
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Age - 35 - 45 EqualTo 1; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Yes[/td][/tr]

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Being a step parent is pretty hard, it's like traversing this mine field of drama and relationships that were established and trying to have things on the right track yet knowing one could go off at any moment.
Absolutely. Another thing is, I had a really awful stepmother, and my father always just let it happen, so I try not to be that as well. So I chicken out on telling the stepdaughter a lot of shit lol. Oh wells.

WAKE UP MTURK

Reactions: savvy and Jerami

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first election adds for 2020 will start rolling out by April of next year. lol

I'm not into the whacky weed, personally, but it will be a huge boost for the economy here. I really hope they use some of that money to fix these fucking roads.
Everyone's roads suck, they'll never get fixed.

Reactions: savvy and sofaslug

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

Education ought to be up there as well, we are really falling behind on that

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score

Didn't you hear the lady?! We're gonna fix the damn roads!:celebrate: I laughed out loud when that was the opening line of her acceptance speech last night.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On a more positive note I dare someone to find me a better throw than this...

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Education ought to be up there as well, we are really falling behind on that
I love education but I feel the 21st century model is going to eventually eliminate the concept of a building we go to school in. It will be online education from a mix of computer based and human based learning, small education groups, etc. to get kids to pass a standardized benchmark set at the state level. It will both empower parents in their child's education and simultaneously hold them responsible. Not trying to sound preachy, just saying that the current model is outdated and needs to be reconsidered from the basics to catch up to the rest of the world.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.