11/07 - Work it Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My daughter is usually pretty good about school stuff, she's just a slob. When we bought our house, it took my son and I an entire day to clean out her old room, this is after she packed up most of the stuff. Teenagers. Sassy this morning, stop blaming me for you sleeping in. Cripes.

Our son is now homeschooled/public school online, he was bullied really bad in brick and mortar school so we are trying the online school. Once I get him going, he's good. But he tends to be lax about school. He's only 10 though, so....
Our youngest just doesn't care, she has never tried in school cause she always just passes through...she's a freshman in high school this year...semester is about over and she is failing every class but 3...with a D in PE....

I'm just like you'll pay for this when you are a 7th year senior and she just shrugs like she's going to pass through like always.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There was a big wad of toilet paper just chilling in the middle of the floor. I watched everyone that lived in my house look at it and walk passed, several times. So I finally went and picked up it. I'm getting really close to flipping the fuck out, because I'm the goddamn designated maid because I "work from home." So people leave messes around, KNOWING I'll clean it up because I can't stand the mess. And don't let me get started on my stepdaughters disgusting ass bedroom.

Ok glad I could get that off my chest, carry on friends.
I feel your pain. I honestly have no idea how many times in my house I have said this phrase to everyone "Everything is not my job nor should it fall on me, that is not fair"

Reactions: katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I honestly have no idea how many times in my house I have said this phrase to everyone "Everything is not my job nor should it fall on me, that is not fair"
Right? 40 year old and 18 year old both said "well it's not my toilet paper" when I was like FINE I'LL PICK IT UP. Bitches it's not mine either, there's literally TRASH in the middle of the floor and ya'll just walk passed it LOL. 3/4 of the trash in this house isn't mine, but I still clean it up.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also I think some here like Katarina said may be in the same boat as me. My kids know I can't stand the house being dirty which means they know I'll clean it up...

What drives me nuts is I do clothes no big deal, cook dinner, all that. Where I start losing my patience is how hard is it to make a bed? Or not leave your shit in every room of the house? That's just blatant being a douche and giving me shit to do I shouldn't have to do.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
There was a big wad of toilet paper just chilling in the middle of the floor. I watched everyone that lived in my house look at it and walk passed, several times. So I finally went and picked up it. I'm getting really close to flipping the fuck out, because I'm the goddamn designated maid because I "work from home." So people leave messes around, KNOWING I'll clean it up because I can't stand the mess. And don't let me get started on my stepdaughters disgusting ass bedroom.

Ok glad I could get that off my chest, carry on friends.
My family will just walk over any mess and wait for me to clean it up. Annoying as fuck. They will happily yell at each other to clean up but then just have a stand off over it.

I have had my kitchen clean for a month now and whoever messes it up is TERRIFIED of me at this point. Instill fear in your family. It really does go a long way. lol

Reactions: katarina

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Also I think some here like Katarina said may be in the same boat as me. My kids know I can't stand the house being dirty which means they know I'll clean it up...

What drives me nuts is I do clothes no big deal, cook dinner, all that. Where I start losing my patience is how hard is it to make a bed? Or not leave your shit in every room of the house? That's just blatant being a douche and giving me shit to do I shouldn't have to do.
My 2.5 year old astounds me. Every night before bed he cleans up his toys and puts them all back in the bins. His room is the most spotless one in the house. I swear this kid is incredible in every way a parent could want.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My 2.5 year old astounds me. Every night before bed he cleans up his toys and puts them all back in the bins. His room is the most spotless one in the house. I swear this kid is incredible in every way a parent could want.
I wish my kids would do that...

We literally just had an argument with our 16 year old boy because he basically refuses to do half the things he's told like clean up his shit, shower more often. Stop leaving his shoes laying around because they smell like death. He is the stinkiest sweatiest person and he basically think's it's funny to not do anything about it...

So I was finally like you know when you want to drive and all that not doing what you're asked really makes me not want to help you..which immediately turned into how horribly he is treated...always nice when someone tells you to fuck off without saying it then tells you that you are the dick lol.

Kids and self entitlement man.

Reactions: sofaslug

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
My family will just walk over any mess and wait for me to clean it up. Annoying as fuck. They will happily yell at each other to clean up but then just have a stand off over it.

I have had my kitchen clean for a month now and whoever messes it up is TERRIFIED of me at this point. Instill fear in your family. It really does go a long way. lol
I really wish I could. It goes a lot deeper than that though...stepdaughter is the princess, has a horrible mother so daddy makes up for it. By letting her do whatever she wants. I try and put my foot down but then it ends up them thinking I'm just being a bitch and I "have something against her." About once a month he'll randomly get tired of her shit and scream at her for stuff, but long story short, she's got him wrapped around her finger, and I'm fairly certain if he and I end our relationship, it will be over her. Love her, but she's a spoiled rotten pothead brat.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
please tell your kid to teach mine his ways. I'd post a picture of my living room right now but it's embarrassing

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please ya'll tell me to shut up if I get annoying, I know this isn't a therapy session. I just figured since it's slow, I could vent a little bit lol. But I also don't wanna be that bitch everyone rolls their eyes at.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
please tell your kid to teach mine his ways. I'd post a picture of my living room right now but it's embarrassing
My 13 year old is the opposite. She has left a dirty training bra on the floor of her bathroom for 3 months and her room looks like a blind hobo has set up shop in there. She has to clean it every couple weeks but damn can she imitate a gerbil and make a new nest in 5 minutes.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At least he's a small child..I have a 15 year old that throws soda cans in her room and sneaks out at night to eat sweets.

Reactions: themildone

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please ya'll tell me to shut up if I get annoying, I know this isn't a therapy session. I just figured since it's slow, I could vent a little bit lol. But I also don't wanna be that bitch everyone rolls their eyes at.
:rollseyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.