11/07 - Work it Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I accidentally started intermittent fasting and now I can't stop cause it's super effective but I miss Wawa breakfast burritos :(

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Audiokites are very meh. Better than not doing anything, but always worth it to do something else at the same time.
ftfy.:D
I always listen to them in the background while I'm doing other stuff. Then, when the song is over, I do my quick comment. It does lower that "hourly" metric, as far as that extension is concerned but, if you consider the fact that it's in addition to whatever else you are doing simultaneously, it's a good thing. ymmv:)

Kamalani

Reaction score
Title: To identify category of a given products | Accept
Requester: FSP [AS4V1M9PRPAJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 900
Available: 4335
Description: For the given sample items choose the correct category to which they belong from the given category choices
Qualifications: Location NotIn US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WI, US-WY; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Anyone do any of these?[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another fun thing to discuss....why do teenagers insist on storing food in their rooms? We've had mice a few times so I don't want that at all yet...here we are again...

Also nothing is more annoying than mice. I have 3 cats, 2 traps outside of my house and some live ones inside the house, I should never fucking find mice in my house.

Kamalani

Reaction score
Another fun thing to discuss....why do teenagers insist on storing food in their rooms? We've had mice a few times so I don't want that at all yet...here we are again...

Also nothing is more annoying than mice. I have 3 cats, 2 traps outside of my house and some live ones inside the house, I should never fucking find mice in my house.
I always find empty food containers - like applesauce, Culvers custard, etc....It's like she is growing her own experiments. So gross!

Reactions: savvy

cassius

Reaction score

my kitty likes to leave them in my shoes after she's done with them. she loves circada and once she brought in a baby bunny that I took away from her and back outside where it promptly hopped away into the neighbor's garden.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always find empty food containers - like applesauce, Culvers custard, etc....It's like she is growing her own experiments. So gross!
That's another thing they do, like they'll steal something when I'm sleeping like a soda and instead of throwing it in the recycle bin in the garage which would make a ton of sense...she throws it into a drawer. It's like so you are now storing trash in here cause somehow you think I won't find it?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my kitty likes to leave them in my shoes after she's done with them. she loves circada and once she brought in a baby bunny that I took away from her and back outside where it promptly hopped away into the neighbor's garden.
It's just odd to have 3 of them and still have mice, I figured just the strong cat smell would deter mice from my house.

Reactions: cassius

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: To identify category of a given products | Accept
Requester: FSP [AS4V1M9PRPAJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 900
Available: 4335
Description: For the given sample items choose the correct category to which they belong from the given category choices
Qualifications: Location NotIn US-AL, US-AR, US-HI, US-IA, US-ID, US-LA, US-ME, US-MO, US-MS, US-NE, US-NM, US-OK, US-RI, US-SD, US-UT, US-VT, US-WI, US-WY; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Anyone do any of these?[/td][/tr]
way too much work for 5 cents :(

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
gah i need hits. $400 on new tires friday. Credit card already got too much shit on it. Not enough cash. October was too fun and I need to calm TF down. Need to turk.

Kamalani

Reaction score
That's another thing they do, like they'll steal something when I'm sleeping like a soda and instead of throwing it in the recycle bin in the garage which would make a ton of sense...she throws it into a drawer. It's like so you are now storing trash in here cause somehow you think I won't find it?
I find it funny that we are talking about girls here, I almost expect it from my son but he doesn't do that. I find empty Nalgenes but they just had water in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.