09/11 - Toco Toucan Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
My issue is finding little penny hits that I can just run through. All the penny stuff takes forever to do or I'm not qualified for (because they want the big 1000 or 5000 milestones)
The 411 HITs are good too for a penny to get your numbers up. Requester I:eek: A38RXMI7DFPL8G

Last edited:
Reactions: jklmnop
Reaction score
Title: Detect visual changes and auditory beeps. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
Requester: Psych BSI Lab [A393FCZMTI02W5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=2.75] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.85] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 5400
Available: 2
Description: You will view 32 blinking picture arrays and detect either visual changes or auditory beeps.
Qualifications: PrevEmoCBParticipants DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this is the best HIT i have ever done[/td][/tr]

LisaPisa

Reaction score
Title: Detect visual changes and auditory beeps. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | Accept
Description: You will view 32 blinking picture arrays and detect either visual changes or auditory beeps.
Qualifications: PrevEmoCBParticipants DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[Mod Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been lurking on this forum for several months before I joined, and it amazes me how many people I see join, go gung-ho for a week or two, and then fizzle out. Mturk takes a lot of self-motivation and I thought that learning curve the first month was steep. It still is for me at times :pie:
I did my first hundred hit's winding down before bed. When I discovered Mturk I was just hoping to make enough to keep my dog in medicated shampoo and flea treatments. Once I realized that I could do better than that I found this place and started learning how to go about it. I joined MTurk Crowd at 104 HITS I think. I crossed 200 today and I think the steepest part of the learning curve is behind me.

Reactions: jklmnop and Kennedy

Diniwini

Reaction score

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Blockchain survey(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sonakshi Sharma [A1KM2Z2K8N1PBZ] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 45
Description: Academic survey on Blockchan and your organization
Qualifications: Exc: [106681-106092] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
;[/td][/tr]

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
[Mod Edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I LOVE THESE okay so next question, if I just stick that link into panda will it catch them for me? or where do I find a link to put into panda from one job I find I guess is my question.
You could do a requester search(https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/AFEG4RKNBSL4T/projects?ref=w_pl_prvw), or search the forum, to find the ones that you qualify for, since Ben Peterson has different HITs for each demographic. Here's one...
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1321417/

wasn't that the one with the [content]?
Be careful mentioning anything past the preview page. That would be considered survey content.:) Just mentioning.
(don't know if this crosses that line but, may be bordering it:p)

Reactions: jklmnop

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I did my first hundred hit's winding down before bed. When I discovered Mturk I was just hoping to make enough to keep my dog in medicated shampoo and flea treatments. Once I realized that I could do better than that I found this place and started learning how to go about it. I joined MTurk Crowd at 104 HITS I think. I crossed 200 today and I think the steepest part of the learning curve is behind me.
Hope so. It took me a lot longer to really delve into what different requesters wanted and even longer to get into the scripts.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Does good ole Ben still block you for doing too many?

Diniwini

Reaction score
You could do a requester search(https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/AFEG4RKNBSL4T/projects?ref=w_pl_prvw), or search the forum, to find the ones that you qualify for, since Ben Peterson has different HITs for each demographic. Here's one...
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1321417/

Be careful mentioning anything past the preview page. That would be considered survey content.:) Just mentioning.
I'm so sorry, still getting into this whole thing. One last question. any link to tell me what a PRE is?

Dragonfly

Reaction score
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I disagree. I returned that thing after a couple minutes :)

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Turking is rather dynamic. There's always a learning curve, I'd say. The only consistent things are proving you're not a robot, hits that don't work, and requesters dropping their pay.

LisaPisa

Reaction score
I have no idea what the survey content is, since I never opened it .. just going from someone else's post here. :wink:

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.