• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:) I think it's a combination of both. Are a lot of you in the same place?
We were just kidding around. The people here are great and all, but I think if I had to live with any of them there'd be a murder within the first 24 hours.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Like this post if you would rock (wear) this.

It's a unicorn hoodie.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
are you okay? you have been under a lot of pressure with everything going on. it's all happy but it's a lot.
I've been pretty depressed for the last month or so plus but all that falls on me being burnt out on Mturk and not life responsibilities.

But even though I've been burnt out and only working little more than half weeks, I've still managed to pull in about $450 a week and managed to keep us afloat.....masters was such a blessing.

<3

Freda Brown

Reaction score
It's going down to 39 tonight (does this mean I have to pick all of my tomatoes? )

Oh. And I put my daughter in the 'hippie high school' (I no longer have to lecture her about school or turn off the internet.............I just turned it on tonight :). It's a great school - very hands on - they even have a 'mountain day.' I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to be the 'do this now' parent to the kid who would rather pick flowers and read books.
Lucky lucky daughter. You made a great decision!

Reactions: jan and <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 526

I've been pretty depressed for the last month or so plus but all that falls on me being burnt out on Mturk and not life responsibilities.

But even though I've been burnt out and only working little more than half weeks, I've still managed to pull in about $450 a week and managed to keep us afloat.....masters was such a blessing.

<3
well maybe it's time to make more happy life changes. either way you are doing great.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well maybe it's time to make more happy life changes. either way you are doing great.
Thanks.

Yea first one is tomorrow.
My mom and aunt are coming down for 3 weeks to help us out with things.
Haven't seen mom in close to 2 years...really excited :D

And then....and I hate to say it...because it's going to be so hard for Gina to recover....but once Mia gets here it's almost going to be like a vacation for me....plan on taking a week off (well only working on batches above $40/hr if I get alerted to them :p )
Hopefully that'll get my batteries recharged a bit.

D

Deleted member 526

Thanks.

And then....and I hate to say it...because it's going to be so hard for Gina to recover....but once Mia gets here it's almost going to be like a vacation for me....plan on taking a week off (well only working on batches above $40/hr if I get alerted to them :p )
that's awesome! good to know you guys are getting some help :)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks.

Dude the best advice I can give you is after your mom and aunt leave to split the night.
I take midnight to 6am and he takes 6am to noon. I sleep 6-noon. He sleeps at midnight to 6am then we co-parent together the rest of the day. Figure it out... like what hours work. Definitely split the night shift so you both get 6 hour turns to sleep.
Good Luck
Keep us all posted. :gucci:

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
Guys / girls without going into detail from a person who has never been afraid of much. What do you do when you're terrified of something?

Status
Not open for further replies.