• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what I want to do too. Usually a good day for me is $30 or so. I don't have masters or any real closed quals like 5's. Sometimes it seems like I'm here and ready to get that other $20, but I just can't scrape it up, it's just not ther. Do you have a plan for how to get from $30 to $50? I was thinking of trying to add some transcription in there, although the little I've done is pretty intense and not I'm sure I canreally make it worthwhile until I get good at it after awhile.
It is hard to say these days to be honest... for years I could rely on RnR .08 and .10's every night to make up for anything I was short during the day. But they no longer post 2k+ batches every night and the .10's I haven't seen in probably close to 6 months. Hopefully with school back in it will be easier for you to grab that extra $20 or so a day/night with all the extra surveys that are normally around. Night work in general has been poop on a stick ever since the rate increase in 2015, nights used to be as good as days quite often but now it is a random good night here and there.

Reactions: Michele

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I liked those new york hits but I think people were scamming them or at least not trying to guide someone to the correct spot. many times teh guide would click I was there after one instruction
Dang... I didn't have that happen but I can easily see it happening :(

Achilles2357

Reaction score
This is what I want to do too. Usually a good day for me is $30 or so. I don't have masters or any real closed quals like 5's. Sometimes it seems like I'm here and ready to get that other $20, but I just can't scrape it up, it's just not ther. Do you have a plan for how to get from $30 to $50? I was thinking of trying to add some transcription in there, although the little I've done is pretty intense and not I'm sure I canreally make it worthwhile until I get good at it after awhile.
Good question. I don't have masters or (I think) any closed quals. But I KNOW I could have earned $50 today without enormous effort (and I think this was not a great day...). I don't know what I really got, maybe $40 something, since I'm not sure what bonuses I really earned. But I think that if you're getting around $30, you can focus on: 1) better use of scripts: this is one of the things I keep getting better at. What I realize now is that trying to do mturk without help from scripts is ridiculous. The challenge is figuring out how exactly to get them to work for you. 2) better use of time. I can see a scenario when you are just trying to catch a nice hit, but if you are trying to do mturk, you have to focus on it. Those good 25 cent hits add up! Even if you don't make much from a 25 cent hit, focusing on it can let you catch the $7 hits. But.... I know I've never broken $50 yet.... and I know many do this routinely. I hope to be among them soon....

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There are way too many great people on that Crowd Please list.

Reaction score
Well that was a fantastic and much needed read. Thank you for sharing.
That bird made me smile. May the words inspire positivity. You're Welcome, it's an honor to share some wisdom that was passed on to me.

It's nice you have the ability to express yourself the way you just did. It helps to get the support you need without being misunderstood.
Honestly, that was beautiful bro. Too bad it's so late at night so more people can't hear those words.
It took years to improve on how to communicate but still hoping to improve. Prefer listening and observing. Thanks for the compliment. Greatly appreciated. Support, that goes along way. You don't have to do anything. Sometimes, just acknowledging that you understand can be powerful in terms of being able to relate/or trying to relate by being both sympathetic and em. Don't worry, the words were already sent out. Try and spread the positivity. Many people in the world do extraordinary things, but sometimes you have to be quick to see it/or be at the right time to remember it.

Reactions: The Bad Ash
D

Deleted member 526

can I turn off my computer by hitting the power button? or will that mess it up? I hate shutdown takes too long.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
can I turn off my computer by hitting the power button? or will that mess it up? I hate shutdown takes too long.
It's not really good for the computer. It can cause file corruption and stuff.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.