Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that sucks.

Mine hasn't been sick in four months, now. He just has a case of the terrible twos.

hope your little one gets feeling better. barfing chilluns aren't fun...unless someone you hate is watching them.
this is the first time he's been sick since december-ish. I didn't even know croup was a thing outside of winter lol. I hope yours gets into a better mood soon.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Time for another round of Is it Research or a Dude in a Basement:

Title: Submit 4 photos of your scalp | Accept
Requester: Photo Research [A2Q22F4P4X67OD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Ask someone to take 4 or more photos of your scalp using the camera on a mobile phone
Qualifications: None

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING!

Does anyone remember when "What's really really good?" was a slang phrase for "Hey how are you, what's going on today?" in the late 90's early 00's? Or was that just my HS?

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING!

Does anyone remember when "What's really really good?" was a slang phrase for "Hey how are you, what's going on today?" in the late 90's early 00's? Or was that just my HS?
My friends and I said, "What's TRULY good?"

Good morning!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Ugh.

Wife has a leaky tire on her car. She works right across from a tire place but wants me to come into Saginaw with the toddler and go get it fixed for her, instead of doing it on her lunch because this is 'guy stuff.'

No way. Not driving 30 miles one way with a cranky kid.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ugh.

Wife has a leaky tire on her car. She works right across from a tire place but wants me to come into Saginaw with the toddler and go get it fixed for her, instead of doing it on her lunch because this is 'guy stuff.'

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh.

yea, that would be my opening negotiation as well, however, we all know what will really happen.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on current political issues in the USA | Accept
Requester: Alessandro Nai [ALHHKVCQWSU0C] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion in a 10-minute survey about current political issues in the USA. No particular knowledge is required.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
yea, that would be my opening negotiation as well, however, we all know what will really happen.
She can put on her adult pants and deal with it. I will call and make the appointment for her but she can drive the 50 ft and get it done. I don't say anything about how she hasn't done dishes in 6 years or never even fed her own cat in half a decade but I won't cave in on this. Nuh uh. Nope nope nope.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
She can put on her adult pants and deal with it. I will call and make the appointment for her but she can drive the 50 ft and get it done. I don't say anything about how she hasn't done dishes in 6 years or never even fed her own cat in half a decade but I won't cave in on this. Nuh uh. Nope nope nope.
hope your couch is comfortable

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
oh relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.