08/24 - Bounding Box Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's awesome of you guys to take care of that puppy <3

How did your classes start go? Exciting?!

My husband finally admitted last night he doesn't know if he can get her healed up and then see if anyone wants her. I think he has a strong connection since he found her, lol.

And they are great! It's weird having all online and trying to get back in the swing of things after 6 or so years off. All my classes involve webcam and mic work too. Ick!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My husband finally admitted last night he doesn't know if he can get her healed up and then see if anyone wants her. I think he has a strong connection since he found her, lol.

And they are great! It's weird having all online and trying to get back in the swing of things after 6 or so years off. All my classes involve webcam and mic work too. Ick!
That would be so weird to be back at school wow. That sweet little puppy! Will you post pictures of her when you can?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I've been out of school almost 10 years and out of work for 4... good luck to you getting it all going again! I'm sure it'll feel good to be learning things :)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Minx2121

Reaction score
Goodmorning!!!

Puppy update. We went to visit her last night. Vet told us they won't be able to cast her leg because of where the break is. The leg will have to be amputated, but she can still have a happy normal life.
Aw, it's too bad her leg couldn't be saved but glad she will be fine :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been getting emails about
Survey of demographics and an activity: word sorting or choice task hit all week and I finally found it to do. lol

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about politics(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rasmus Skytte [A3SPFFG0VZHMLG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.19] [Pay=4.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.56] [Pen=0.07 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.43
Duration: 1800
Available: 112
Description: In this survey, you will be asked some questions about yourself and about politics. The task takes approximately 4 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: Exc: [1105417156-103603] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ummm I just submitted a hit but it isn't showing on my earnings OR on my submitted hits....wtf. now it's not even showing up on HF. I don't understand what just happened, it's like the HIT didn't even exist.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
ummm I just submitted a hit but it isn't showing on my earnings OR on my submitted hits....wtf. now it's not even showing up on HF. I don't understand what just happened, it's like the HIT didn't even exist.
What hit was it?!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
CIA hit. super secret. shhhh.

it doesn't exist.
it never existed.
we never existed.

Good morning, all.

Road construction woke my toddler up super early so I am dealing with a child about to go nuclear over anything today.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
CIA hit. super secret. shhhh.

it doesn't exist.
it never existed.
we never existed.

Good morning, all.

Road construction woke my toddler up super early so I am dealing with a child about to go nuclear over anything today.
ugh I hate when stuff like that happens. Mine has croup and immediately throws up when I try to give him his prednisone.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
ugh I hate when stuff like that happens. Mine has croup and immediately throws up when I try to give him his prednisone.
that sucks.

Mine hasn't been sick in four months, now. He just has a case of the terrible twos.

hope your little one gets feeling better. barfing chilluns aren't fun...unless someone you hate is watching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.