08/20 - Artificial Intelligence Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a job and am constantly afraid of failing.

I've put in 60 job applications this year and only got one interview and job offer.

This week I'm gonna do good at my job AND make $50 on here. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is holding me to it.

Also, this is the mondayest monday for me. Been up since 4:30 because of storms, still running late because every hit of thunder distracted my scardey-cat from eating. I have to watch my cats eat because the fat one will steal from the skinny one. Hydroplaned all the way to the farm, the farm is drowned and it's still raining and thundering constantly.

if we get a tropical event this were we will lose all of our trees and won't be able to drive for a damn week.
That all sounds awful... but the cat thing is hilarious.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a job and am constantly afraid of failing.

I've put in 60 job applications this year and only got one interview and job offer.

This week I'm gonna do good at my job AND make $50 on here. DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 is holding me to it.

Also, this is the mondayest monday for me. Been up since 4:30 because of storms, still running late because every hit of thunder distracted my scardey-cat from eating. I have to watch my cats eat because the fat one will steal from the skinny one. Hydroplaned all the way to the farm, the farm is drowned and it's still raining and thundering constantly.

if we get a tropical event this were we will lose all of our trees and won't be able to drive for a damn week.
I'm rooting for you savvy!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Masters, 12 minutes:

Title: Relate to Everyday Situations and Answer Questions about Your Preferences and Perceptions | Accept
Requester: Julia [AW7XIJ8XL52BR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.78] [Pay=4.17] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.56] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.16
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Lend us your power of imagination to relate to realistic everyday situations, and give us your opinions about preferences and perceptions of life.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Someone that I helped with their suspension over the weekend got the same reply as what I posted previously. In case you missed it:
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your account. We’ve received your complaints and understand your concern regarding the closure of your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) account. Your suspension appeal has been reviewed, and we’ve reinstated your account effective immediately. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve applied a $100 credit to your MTurk Worker account to compensate for the time it took us to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your participation in MTurk. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Adam J.
Amazon Mechanical Turk
It is starting to look like getting suspended may make financial sense for some people. Another person messaged me last night about their suspension and I'm curious to see if the same happens to them.

Also, morning and stuff.

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Masters, 12 minutes:

Title: Relate to Everyday Situations and Answer Questions about Your Preferences and Perceptions | Accept
Requester: Julia [AW7XIJ8XL52BR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.78] [Pay=4.17] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.56] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.16
Description: Lend us your power of imagination to relate to realistic everyday situations, and give us your opinions about preferences and perceptions of life.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
No writing for me this morning brain still fried from weekend.

charlie

Reaction score
Someone that I helped with their suspension over the weekend got the same reply as what I posted previously. In case you missed it:

It is starting to look like getting suspended may make financial sense for some people. Another person messaged me last night about their suspension and I'm curious to see if the same happens to them.

Also, morning and stuff.
wow.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about American Politics | Accept
Requester: John Griffin [A2LKX0106WNO76] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.17] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.40] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.78] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1800
Description: Give us your opinions about elections and public policies
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
brief writing Time: 01:49 Hourly: $8.26[/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey on experiences with Virtual Reality, both for those who HAVE and HAVE NOT used. Read instructions! (approx. 20-25 min) | Accept
Requester: Gamification Group [A1A5EU1ZQEA22O] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.40
Description: This is a scientific research project looking at experiences & opinions on virtual reality (VR). We need responses from both people who have never used VR as well as people who are experienced with VR.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this was not too bad if you haven't done it yet[/td][/tr]

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.