08/20 - Artificial Intelligence Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My girlfriend is going out of town for 3 days for her work...that kinda sucks.
Whenever my husband goes out of town, I take it as an opportunity: I watch french rom-coms, do weird gwyneth paltrow diets, play banjo at all hours, and am generally insufferable. It's fun!

Bokamo

Reaction score
Come on, Turk. You're not helping yourself. Assassin's Creed: Origins will be plunked into my mail box any minute now and I'm not going to be able to justify staring at this laptop instead of playing the shit out of that.
Oh man, I seriously love that game. I have a couple hundred hours on it (shhhh lol). Trying to convince myself it's ok to pre-order the new one. So I vote, go play, its awesome lol.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to go about getting earnings info from Turk for years before 2017?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Someone that I helped with their suspension over the weekend got the same reply as what I posted previously. In case you missed it:

It is starting to look like getting suspended may make financial sense for some people. Another person messaged me last night about their suspension and I'm curious to see if the same happens to them.

Also, morning and stuff.
Dammit! Just checked, I still have to turk to make money.:( Oh wells. But, reinstating accounts and giving out $100 bills is a good thing.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whenever my husband goes out of town, I take it as an opportunity: I watch french rom-coms, do weird gwyneth paltrow diets, play banjo at all hours, and am generally insufferable. It's fun!
LOL, I'm sure it'll be ok but it'll be different than what I'm used to.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do when I was with my ex was to get drunk, put on really loud music and clean the house at like midnight.

egryan1

Reaction score

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Dammit! Just checked, I still have to turk to make money.:( Oh wells. But, reinstating accounts and giving out $100 bills is a good thing.
Right?

The first person to send me that message appeared to have been wrongly suspended (their password no longer worked, as if their account didn't exist at all. Same thing happened to me at the start of the year). However, I don't see them giving out money to people suspended for blocks or rejects, even if it was a mistake, just because of the seriousness of those suspension reasons. Good old Amazon!

Reactions: Sondi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, well, good morning! Gotta go eat breakfast and gets some meds onboard. Then I'll be back to make money with everyone.:D Just checking in. Back after coffee.:)

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my vacuum cleaner died yesterday, when it rains it pores around here
Get a Dyson those things are awesome.

Although the issue with the Dyson even if this is really an issue, is after we moved I had to vacuum the house everyday for like 2 weeks before it stopped filling up instantly. Apparently I was cleaning up the last persons mess with my expensive vacuum fun times.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

Although the issue with the Dyson even if this is really an issue, is after we moved I had to vacuum the house everyday for like 2 weeks before it stopped filling up instantly. Apparently I was cleaning up the last persons mess with my expensive vacuum fun times.
nah, we leave in like 7 months. just going to buy a cheapo

Reactions: savvy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Be careful. Pretty sure all Dysons are Decepticons. Don't let it turn the toaster against you!

My wife always asked,"Honey, why do you carry that gun around the house?" I replied, "Because of the mofo Decepticons!"
I laughed. She laughed.
The toaster laughed.
I shot the toaster. All in all, it was a good morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.