Title: Collaborative Image Labelling | Accept
Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.00] [Pay=3.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.87] [Fast=3.36] [Comm=2.47] [Fair=3.47] [Reviews=39] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=0.32] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=25%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=3]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: Label a series of images for a search engine with other workers. $1 bonus if your tags are selected by system.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
One of the professors I encountered was Tom Morrow. Not Thomas, just Tom. He was great, though.
This guy's first name was Morrow. He was a word that rhymes with hunt.

Reactions: themildone

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
pretty sure you can't change that. that's why it's good to judge those for yourself. I've found some great hits by doing red-TO stuff.
I do lots of "red" stuff. Especially on shared accounts, for previous projects, the TO can literally not have anything to do with the HIT.
That is great. I made the mistake of pointing out Orion to my son Ryan and Xander wanted to know where Oxander was, I found it, and had a star named so he would have the proof,lol.

On a serious note, My HF is a sea of red, but I have noticed that some of those which are red have pretty good TO ratings, anyone know of a way to adjust the settings on that part? Or is it set in a way that I can not control?
You could change the colors but, it's red because of an average of their TO. So, all reds would change. You just have to start using it as a bit of information, not the deciding factor. If it's a school account or lab account, the person who tanked their TO may not even be there any more, or have anything to do with the current projects.:)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do lots of "red" stuff. Especially on shared accounts, for previous projects, the TO can literally not have anything to do with the HIT.

You could change the colors but, it's red because of an average of their TO. So, all reds would change. You just have to start using it as a bit of information, not the deciding factor. If it's a school account or lab account, the person who tanked their TO may not even be there any more, or have anything to do with the current projects.:)
oh I didn't even think about group accounts. I was just going off of different hits by the same requester. good thinking :thumbup:

Dragonfly

Reaction score
If you have MTS installed and you left (or right) click, select Hit Tracker and update the database, it will be listed on the right hand side of the page for you.
Thank you again for your help!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh I didn't even think about group accounts. I was just going off of different hits by the same requester. good thinking :thumbup:
I just use the red as what it's intended. A warning to look more closely before doing it. Not as an avoidance tool.:D

Usually.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That is great. I made the mistake of pointing out Orion to my son Ryan and Xander wanted to know where Oxander was, I found it, and had a star named so he would have the proof,lol.

On a serious note, My HF is a sea of red, but I have noticed that some of those which are red have pretty good TO ratings, anyone know of a way to adjust the settings on that part? Or is it set in a way that I can not control?
I could be making this up, but I believe the color on HF is based on pay. So they may be good in the sense that they don't reject, but pay is shit.

I'll do red TO stuff if the recent TO doesn't talk about rejections. Sometimes even if the pay is shit because I'm an idiot who doesn't have savings when she decides to go visit family 3 states away.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
On the flip side, the requester that rejected me last night still has orange TO even though I'm the only review... because the pay would have been decent, if it paid :rain: The colors aren't as helpful as they appear.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I could be making this up, but I believe the color on HF is based on pay. So they may be good in the sense that they don't reject, but pay is shit.

I'll do red TO stuff if the recent TO doesn't talk about rejections. Sometimes even if the pay is shit because I'm an idiot who doesn't have savings when she decides to go visit family 3 states away.
Yes, this (see my post above)

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Psychology screening survey | Accept
Requester: PsyMem Study [A120SE866NP05Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=16.01] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.83
Duration: 1800
Description: Get $10 for 45min for filling out a survey on personality and memory with personal feedback! But first a screening if you are the person we are looking for.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]
https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A120SE866NP05Y

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Hopefully my last question for today. How can you do a search by requester or HIT ID to see if you've previously done one? I find myself scrolling through each date and it's not fun.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
On the flip side, the requester that rejected me last night still has orange TO even though I'm the only review... because the pay would have been decent, if it paid :rain: The colors aren't as helpful as they appear.
Good to know, I appreciate the input despite hating that you dealt with that.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Have a break, have a chit-chat! | Accept
Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=2.91] [Fast=3.66] [Comm=2.74] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=130] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=7.83] [Pen=2.42 days] [Res=44%] [Rec=51%] [Rej=6] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1800
Description: You will have a small talk with either a bot or a user, then report your evaluation. (I:eek: dialog_eval_1534325412)
Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; Masters Exists ; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
Hopefully my last question for today. How can you do a search by requester or HIT ID to see if you've previously done one? I find myself scrolling through each date and it's not fun.
If you are using MTS go to your hit tracker, then go to "Daily Overview" and search for the requester name/ID

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I usually type the requester name into Hit Tracker (in MTurk Suite) and it does a pretty good job of finding most of what I've done.

Reactions: Dragonfly
Status
Not open for further replies.