08/15 - We'll miss ya Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And I should be safe it they are two different titles correct?

2018-08-14 chris.lab111 (~1.5 mins) some questions about presentation $0.10 Submitted
2018-08-15 chris.lab111 (~1.5 mins) Judgement about social-interaction (People who did the survey should NOT do it again) $0.10 Submitted
That's what I look at, at least. I mean, as long as it was a different hit, and they don't say something like, don't do more than one hit by us, then I'll do the new hit.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And I should be safe it they are two different titles correct?

2018-08-14 chris.lab111 (~1.5 mins) some questions about presentation $0.10 Submitted
2018-08-15 chris.lab111 (~1.5 mins) Judgement about social-interaction (People who did the survey should NOT do it again) $0.10 Submitted
You could be safe if they were the same name. But, in this case, one is about presentation, one is about social-interaction. Not even sure why you would think they are related. They look fine to me.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Predict Events with an Intelligence Analysis Tool (~3-4 Hours) | Accept
Requester: WSRI [A2TUHEY45H1NED] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 30.00
Duration: 259200
Available: 24
Description: In this task you will use tools that allow you to create simple rules that can automatically update predictions about the liklihood of events. Please complete only once.
Qualifications: Prescience Experience DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
t[/td][/tr]
Caught this and I'm not sure if I should be excited or not

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And I should be safe if they are two different titles correct?

One important thing though, maybe you already do, but remember to sync, periodically by clicking that button on the top right in Hit Tracker

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And I should be safe if they are two different titles correct?

It's never safe to complete .10 surveys.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, you guys ever have that Turk dream where every HIT you do is a qualifier for increasingly longer HITs until you get one so long that you can't even get up to pee? And you can't read any of the timers because numbers in dreams don't cooperate?

Probably just me.:D
Trying to read something in dreams is a common lucid dreaming invocation strategy (because words appear all garbled for most people) -- so next time you are stuck in this dream loop you will realize that you are dreaming and will then be able to control the dream so the qualifiers lead to a personal batch where you just press a submit button for $.50 each.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Hey, you guys ever have that Turk dream where every HIT you do is a qualifier for increasingly longer HITs until you get one so long that you can't even get up to pee? And you can't read any of the timers because numbers in dreams don't cooperate?

Probably just me.:D
^ Another bad side effect of long-term turking. :nailbiting:

I had a pointless dream that there were 2 movie sequels of movies I liked, and I had created some bits of plot for each in the dream. I was really disappointed when I woke up and realized those weren't real movies.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Dragonfly

Reaction score
You could be safe if they were the same name. But, in this case, one is about presentation, one is about social-interaction. Not even sure why you would think they are related. They look fine to me.
I'm overly cautious. One rejection so far (completely irritating and not right) and I know more will eventually come but I don't want them to :)

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Trying to read something in dreams is a common lucid dreaming invocation strategy (because words appear all garbled for most people) -- so next time you are stuck in this dream loop you will realize that you are dreaming and will then be able to control the dream so the qualifiers lead to a personal batch where you just press a submit button for $.50 each.
All of my dreams are lucid, these days. Actually, I don't remember having a non-lucid dream. That's a story for a different day.

I've also never really had that turk dream. Just thought it was a funny thing to say.:(
The lie is exposed.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: TSolo315

SCOTTM

Reaction score
my neighbor named her son Thor, and I used to know someone who named her boys Havoc and Chaos
Sounds like they were a comic book fans. Thor from Avengers and Havok from X-men.

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone

Dragonfly

Reaction score
One important thing though, maybe you already do, but remember to sync, periodically by clicking that button on the top right in Hit Tracker
I just did for the first time today. I noticed that when I do things on my phone they don't show in here which obviously makes sense but something I need to remember.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Mark whether 4 sentences are 'positive', 'negative' or 'neutral' | Accept
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.45] [Pay=4.82] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=20.57] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 5400
Available: 249
Description: Read four different sentences and rate them for what kind of opinion they express about a topic.
Qualifications: Qual86 DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SCOTTM

Reaction score
I have a nephew who named his daughters June and April because they were born those months. That's kind of cool,

Reactions: The Great Bread
Status
Not open for further replies.