08/13 - Mochi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
savvy @savvylabell you weren't kidding about the traffic near D.C., I already want to move back.

hahaha i'm so so sorry. It's just so bad up there lol.I seriously dated a guy for four months that lived here but went to college up there and spent a lot of his time off up there and wanted to move there, and it was honestly a turn off and made me not like him :ahhh:

however, how is the job?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues accepting hits on Prolific right now?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I finally got my desktop fixed (again) after going about 4 months without it. I bought a month of WoW and the xpac comes out today but I have more pre-expac stuff to do. I'm so, so tempted to say screw this and go play lol. Someone talk me out of it.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha i'm so so sorry. It's just so bad up there lol.I seriously dated a guy for four months that lived here but went to college up there and spent a lot of his time off up there and wanted to move there, and it was honestly a turn off and made me not like him :ahhh:

however, how is the job?
I don't start until Wednesday, so I figured I would scout the area out a bit more than I did when I bought a house. It will take me either 50 minutes or 5 hours to get home.. doesn't look like there will be an in-between, lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I don't start until Wednesday, so I figured I would scout the area out a bit more than I did when I bought a house. It will take me either 50 minutes or 5 hours to get home.. doesn't look like there will be an in-between, lol
Yeah, that's like that here too. My ex used to commute from the southside of hampton roads to the pennisula, and it either took him 45 minutes or two hours.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I finally got my desktop fixed (again) after going about 4 months without it. I bought a month of WoW and the xpac comes out today but I have more pre-expac stuff to do. I'm so, so tempted to say screw this and go play lol. Someone talk me out of it.
Go play. I'm on the verge of saying screw it and heading off to play mop ups and hunt achievements in Assassin's Creed: Rogue on XB1s.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Has tej posted anything since like.. April?

Reactions: GoldenTemple

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I use to do that with John Does. I know they were not popular, but on the tablet they seemed a lot easier than doing them on a laptop or desktop.
It was easy. I loaded my son in his stroller and used my phone as a mobile hotspot for the tablet. I took him for a 3 mile walk around town and made $5. lol His mom thinks I can't multi-task.

Status
Not open for further replies.