Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don’t drink often. Maybe once a month.
I’m counting calories. Etc etc
I recently discovered spiked sparkling water.
100 calories. 1 can and I was waaaasted

*if you are no longer drinking
A gif for you. :love:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay I need to submit an abstract for an upcoming conference, it's due in <2 hours...

Who can help me write about 1 page on how liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry can be used to monitor differences in nutrient utilization by drug-resistant pathogens in a laboratory setting in response to treatment with various beta-lactam antibiotics?

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I need to submit an abstract for an upcoming conference, it's due in <2 hours...

Who can help me write about how liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry can be used to monitor differential nutrient utilization by drug-resistant pathogens in a laboratory setting in response to treatment to with beta-lactam antibiotics?
I'd rather change a tampon...

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Who can help me write about 1 page on how liquid chromatography quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry can be used to monitor differences in nutrient utilization by drug-resistant pathogens in a laboratory setting in response to treatment with various beta-lactam antibiotics?
Can I just show your professor my boobs instead?! :gucci: Jk jk
I think Jerami @Jerami might be able to but I think he’s asleep.

Armadillo2004

Reaction score
Title: Attitudes toward Ex-offenders, Crime, and the Insanity Defense(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: logan [A2XPEB8VM7AEJX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.22] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.34] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 5340
Available: 1
Description: You are being asked to participate in a research study. This study takes approximately 30 minutes. The purpose of this study is to examine attitudes regarding mental health, religion, and crime. Participants will receive $4.00 for this study.
Qualifications: Exc: [80550-79961] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: jklmnop and Peachy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
This is womans' work. So many jobs in this economy are womans' work: banking, selling cars, selling insurance, selling cell phones, customer service, mturk. Muscle the fuck up. Swing a godanmed axe. My man builds houses. I could never fuck a pasty low paid computer guy. Sorry.
Dems fighting words.

Reactions: THFYM

djfuciu

Reaction score
Someone who does Noah's "Select a context, describe a situation where you felt that way, and chat with another worker about it" HITS makes every conversation about poop. I have heard the same "I farted at the office today" story told 3 different ways, and honestly, it is really getting on my nerves. This person really can't think of anything else to write about? I love low brow humor but this is honestly boring....

Reactions: stuffalleysays
Status
Not open for further replies.