08/13 - Mochi Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
If my man ever starts MTurking before he is handicapped, I'm divorcing that loser piece of shit.
Let's also add that nerdy computer guy will able to work a job that pays stupidly well. while the guy who does trade work will hAve his body destroyed by age 50 and forced to retire .

charlie

Reaction score
Let's also add that nerdy computer guy will able to work a job that pays stupidly well. while the guy who does trade work will hAve his body destroyed by age 50 and forced to retire .
also that nerdy computer guy is the reason we are all here and making extra money, online, no matter how little or how much that extra amount actually is. don't knock the nerds.

jan

Reaction score
No, she's basically saying that if he turks (unless he's disabled) he's a loser and not a real man.
Oh.
That's not cool. And I'm speaking as a mod. We have lots of very talented folks who turk. But whatever anyone's opinion - please keep it OFF the main thread. If you want to insinuate something like that, don't. Just don't. But especially not on the main thread.

charlie

Reaction score
Um, what the heck is going on here, I"m just trying to enjoy some wine and y'all have my damn alerts going off.
man.. if i hadn't had my fill of liquor (mostly gin cocktails) this weekend i'd be drinking wine right along with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.