07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Am I one of the best Vanyankas?
I can honestly say that all other Vanyanka's pale in comparison to your timeless wit, beauty, intelligence...so pale that you cannot find any record of any other Vanyanka except you. Literally, you look up the name, it's all mTurk crowd. You look up the images, they are all mTurkcrowd.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can honestly say that all other Vanyanka's pale in comparison to your timeless wit, beauty, intelligence...so pale that you cannot find any record of any other Vanyanka except you. Literally, you look up the name, it's all mTurk crowd. You look up the images, they are all mTurkcrowd.
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :love:

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Now that is lying on par with "I swear I won't invade any countries after Czechoslavkia."

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hope all my posts have been informative and/or helpful and/or good for morale today. I decided I wasn't going to shipost anymore but then I forgot.

Reactions: Pleco

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope all my posts have been informative and/or helpful and/or good for morale today. I decided I wasn't going to shipost anymore but then I forgot.
Shoot I give you credit for even trying. I thought about not shitposting once and then my brain viscerally started to rebel against me.

Reactions: Vanyanka

alboelive

Reaction score
Hey guys! Had my slowest day since I started (4 days total) yesterday, as I was babysitting a 3 year old all day, but excited for the chance to increase the amount of HITs I do this week. I have 187 approved, 0 rejected, and 3 pending so far, so I am very happy to have not gotten any rejections yet. I'm looking forward to doing a qualifier for a rating task I've been wanting to do tomorrow (later today technically).

I'll be back on here later to work with all of you folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.