07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF are you doing up dude? There's nothing to do.
My Zoltar alarm went off somewhere between London and New York time....... Tried going back to sleep and that didn't work, so now I'm just checking the morning news and goofing off, basically...... Not a whole lot different from what I normally do except HS is not pinging every minute....

:coffeepc:

Reactions: corvid and Pleco

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning :) I'm so glad this place is here! Happy 6 months :mallow

and jan @jan spot on about getting up before the rest of the household... It's a delicious feeling.

jan

Reaction score
Hey mom, what are we having for breakfast?
egg burrito's over here - but I'm not sure I can offer you some.
dd has some strong opinions about this whole adoption thing (apparently she thought it had some implications for her christmas presents........she said there is no way she's sharing..............

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short study, exploring imagination | PANDA
Requester: Kent Lab [A3TI30AUK3TNP3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.64 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.11 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.89 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.91 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 63
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to imagine a few scenarios followed by a few short survey questions on your experience
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

cassius

Reaction score
Hi - been up all night working on a transcription that is almost two hours long. but i don't think I can get it done in the time I have left. have about 20 minutes to go to transcribe and less than an hour time. the requester did ask that it be emailed to him. do you think I can put what I have in the submit box and send that before expires then email the transcript? Yes, I have emailed him. thanks for any advice.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
egg burrito's over here - but I'm not sure I can offer you some.
dd has some strong opinions about this whole adoption thing (apparently she thought it had some implications for her christmas presents........she said there is no way she's sharing..............
Oh no, tell DD she doesn't have to worry at all. All I'm looking for this Christmas it's just a pair of $350 headphones and an a headphone amp to drive them, other than that I don't ask for anything. I'm pretty low maintenance.

Reactions: BrewMeister and jan

jan

Reaction score
Oh no, tell DD she doesn't have to worry at all. All I'm looking for this Christmas it's just a pair of $350 headphones and an a headphone amp to drive them, other than that I don't ask for anything. I'm pretty low maintenance.
:eek:

jan

Reaction score
Hi - been up all night working on a transcription that is almost two hours long. but i don't think I can get it done in the time I have left. have about 20 minutes to go to transcribe and less than an hour time. the requester did ask that it be emailed to him. do you think I can put what I have in the submit box and send that before expires then email the transcript? Yes, I have emailed him. thanks for any advice.
does the requester have TO?

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

It's the end for me.

jan

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.