07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
No, it's a master hit and lots of time those don't but the requesters are okay.
Thanks
Well, if I had put in this much work - I might risk it. You have the cushioning..............
It's better than wasting all that time, I think.:aikon3:

cassius

Reaction score
Well, if I had put in this much work - I might risk it. You have the cushioning..............
That's what I was thinking. I have over 12,000 with 4 rejects. i'll be okay i think. This might be a new requester and may not realize that to do a transcript right it really needs 24 hours if it's this long and he only gave 10. Thanks.

Reactions: jan and BrewMeister

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that's how I feel about my boyfriends, but they generally don't get it,

cassius

Reaction score
Well he didn't say to put the script in the little box on the submit page. I have a feeling it might be too much for it to handle. So I left him a note there explaining what happened and said I will continue to work until I have it finished and then send it to him. And told him that in all honesty I have been working on it all night. But I didn't say that after all that hard work I didn't want to return it. And he ought to get my email too that I emailed to his address to send the script but who's up now but me who really does want this HIT. Thanks again.

Reactions: jan and BrewMeister

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, I showed that little video to my dog. She was rather unconcerned. But best I can figure, she is smarter than any of us. I know that because she's sleeping right now.

Reactions: Pleco

jan

Reaction score
Well he didn't say to put the script in the little box on the submit page. I have a feeling it might be too much for it to handle. So I left him a note there explaining what happened and said I will continue to work until I have it finished and then send it to him. And told him that in all honesty I have been working on it all night. But I didn't say that after all that hard work I didn't want to return it. And he ought to get my email too that I emailed to his address to send the script but who's up now but me who really does want this HIT. Thanks again.
the guy who does all the transcription at night - I forget his name............but he's posted that he uses a voice transcription - and then goes over it by hand. He is pretty speedy (and makes a ton of money!)

ETA: of course! Digital Nomad

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
the guy who does all the transcription at night - I forget his name............but he's posted that he uses a voice transcription - and then goes over it by hand. He is pretty speedy (and makes a ton of money!)

ETA: of course! Digital Nomad
I've thought about doing that when I come across words that I can't figure out - like unhooking the head phones and letting the phone google thing pick up the voice and translate it for me. and when I do vids that you can't run through a script program I use the closed caption but am very careful. I only use that as a guide because it wasn't transcribed by a human. I think that's why they put those up - to get a better transcription and to compare to the digital ones. I knew I was pushing it when i accepted this one but I slept all day yesterday as I was up doing transcription Friday night. So I figured I might as well be busy last night. Well I better get this finished so he has it when he checks. I timed stamped my note to him too from the timer on the HIT. As to how much time I had left.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Joomster and jan

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Won't quote. Weird

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Website Evaluation | PANDA
Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.38 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.87 Generosity
★★★★ 4.59 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 34 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Cmoney

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I need to do 100+ Zoltars this money. You guys need to encourage me when I say I want to quit :p

Joomster

Contributor
Reaction score
Did they post? My Panda hasn't fired yet.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.