07/10 - Six Months On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm so happy and grateful you guys made this forum. It's been a lifeline and a second home for me these last six months. It's given me a social outlet when my health has limited me from doing much outside the house. I've made so many great friends here and I've also made a little money.:purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

Just so you guys know, I was member 7. :p
how did you see what your member number is?

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
So, as of today, this forum has been up for exactly six months. It's not a huge milestone, but I think it's still an important one.

When we started this forum, we honestly weren't sure what was going to happen. I don't know about the other admins and mods that were involved in getting this site going, but I know I was bracing for failure. I don't think any one of us expected it to take off like it did.

So thank you, everyone, for choosing to make this your online home and for helping to make this the best mturk community ever. This forum has succeeded beyond our wildest expectations because of the participation from every one of you. You guys are the absolute best, and I love you all! :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:

you broke the rules

Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Did I miss Racernotes yesterday? There was a NASCAR race last night started at 7:30pm.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
So, as of today, this forum has been up for exactly six months. It's not a huge milestone, but I think it's still an important one.

When we started this forum, we honestly weren't sure what was going to happen. I don't know about the other admins and mods that were involved in getting this site going, but I know I was bracing for failure. I don't think any one of us expected it to take off like it did.

So thank you, everyone, for choosing to make this your online home and for helping to make this the best mturk community ever. This forum has succeeded beyond our wildest expectations because of the participation from every one of you. You guys are the absolute best, and I love you all! :blueheart::blueheart::blueheart::blueheart:
I have no idea what happened with the reason this forum was created, I was busy doing other things at the time, but I found this forum on accident one day shortly after it opened for business. I have been to other forums...there's some that are "nice" but it's surface nice, the kind of nice where you know you cannot express your feelings except "nice ones" like "church" nice...which is stifling because you know someone's going to crack one day from all the phoniness, there's other forums that are...not even close to nice and everyone keeps big secrets, and then there's this one where everyone is insane, but the images, the egos, the shit postings have made me laugh. Sometimes people get stupid on here, but overall, it's fun to come here every day.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I went on a new years cruise came back and was like where the hell is everyone it took me 2 months to figure out where everyone went...
I treat this forum like my extended family. very grateful to all the mods and staff and thread makers ppl behind the scenes. A big Thank You!!

I'm very glad. You were one of those people that had been on MTG for several months, but barely ever said anything. And look at you here. You're an award winner. I'm really happy that you gave us the opportunity to be your extended family. This forum is better because of people like you and the contributions that you make.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score

tl;dr

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

All you needed was me, so, your welcome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.