Status
Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Been doing a lot of research about drones and drone law few interesting things I found: Landowners don't actually own any air space. Once it's past the soil - it's no longer on your property. You also can't fly within 5 miles of an airport without permission from the airport. All drones past a certain weight class have to be registered. Some pretty interesting stuff. not that people care, I just feel like rambling about stuff.
Can we shoot them?

Reactions: Kessikitty

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
Good ole Will. My passive 4$ earner.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we shoot them?
Idk if that's even a good question. I think the answer would be "probably" based on stand your ground laws, but...I mean, those things cost thousands...

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
also do these wills have way more videos than they did yesterday?

davionic

I am ugly and I'm proud
Reaction score
For the Will hits, how specific should the action be? If the action is bowling, and the video is of a person at a bowling alley and includes the score screen (indicating that the person recording it was in a bowling game) yet nobody actually threw a bowling ball, should I say the action didn't occur? Since nobody was actually recorded while they "bowled".

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
For the Will hits, how specific should the action be? If the action is bowling, and the video is of a person at a bowling alley and includes the score screen (indicating that the person recording it was in a bowling game) yet nobody actually threw a bowling ball, should I say the action didn't occur? Since nobody was actually recorded while they "bowled".
I'd say no, because they want the human action of bowling.
I'd mark unsure, though, because that's an option.

Reactions: davionic

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Can we shoot them?
There has only been a few cases where it's been acceptable, but now that FAA requires you to register them so a few things have changed. You can report it as harassment or file a complaint if it's under 200 feet above your household. You don't have any legal rights to above your land so it's also a grey area. The news article states that the drone was above 400 feet, which is illegal and was obviously harassing his neighbor. This is a different case though. You can't just shoot a drone for no reason.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
thats what I've been doing. unless I plainly see the person perform the action its a no

Status
Not open for further replies.