• milk before cereal

• cereal before milk (shudder)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesicu

Contributor
Reaction score
Cooked dinner for the kids and only managed to get 13 JOCIs. Damn kids thinking they need to every single day.

Reactions: Pleco

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Been doing a lot of research about drones and drone law few interesting things I found: Landowners don't actually own any air space. Once it's past the soil - it's no longer on your property. You also can't fly within 5 miles of an airport without permission from the airport. All drones past a certain weight class have to be registered. Some pretty interesting stuff. not that people care, I just feel like rambling about stuff.
I care! That's actually pretty neat.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
That's super cool. I want to get one so I can get into drone videography/photography. It's sorta a dream of mine.
Strictly speaking you have to be careful since you are not allowed to "generate income" through their use. This is a grey area generally.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Been doing a lot of research about drones and drone law few interesting things I found: Landowners don't actually own any air space. Once it's past the soil - it's no longer on your property. You also can't fly within 5 miles of an airport without permission from the airport. All drones past a certain weight class have to be registered. Some pretty interesting stuff. not that people care, I just feel like rambling about stuff.
Still waiting on my taco bell or pizza to be delivered by drones.

PE: $87.37

Majority of it surveys.
I'm.....I'm going to go get drunk now.
Take a shot for me.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pre-test in Biology for Online Learning Research Study(~ 3 minutes) | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: Marshall Thomas [A1UL9ZT36EN7B6] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.56][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
:nutbolt:Description: A very short test to establish background knowledge in Biology
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: :moneybag:$0.25:moneybag:
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Exc: [-893630139-14621] has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80, Location is one of: US

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Title: Pre-test in Biology for Online Learning Research Study(~ 3 minutes) | :panda:PANDA:panda:
Requester: Marshall Thomas [A1UL9ZT36EN7B6] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.56][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
:nutbolt:Description: A very short test to establish background knowledge in Biology
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: :moneybag:$0.25:moneybag:
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, Exc: [-893630139-14621] has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80, Location is one of: US
Finally a use for my degree

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Strictly speaking you have to be careful since you are not allowed to "generate income" through their use. This is a grey area generally.
Really? What's the reasoning behind this? Not even sure what to Google to find this on my own, we're talking about drones here right?

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well you can but you need some special license. But as always there is ways around everything.
Actually, that 'special license' - permit for commercial use of drones - currently has a prerequisite that you have a full *pilot's license*, like the kind where you spend thousands of dollars learning to fly real full-size airplanes. Supposedly plans are in the works within the next year or so that a drone-only weekend class will be allowed by the FAA as a more appropriate prerequisite for applying for the commercial permit.

Currently, if you try to use one for commercial use without the permit, some people who have pilot's licenses go looking for violators to report for infringing on their 'turf', and those who get reported have been fined some hefty amounts.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Really? What's the reasoning behind this? Not even sure what to Google to find this on my own, we're talking about drones here right?
You need 333 exemption and a pilots lisence.

Red Leaf Falls

Sauerkraut Salesman
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.