06/08 - Fiona Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, Partay People of The MTurk Crowd..... I'm at a precipice...... Do I click that World of Warcraft button that is calling out to me..... OR..... Do some online Karaoke, because thanks to SOME.... (not gonna mention ANY names) I have a SONG stuck in my head.....

Because.... I've reached my acceptable limit of Bubbles, Survey, and Tell Me When.... for the day.....
WoW, hands down. I can't wait for the new xpac to come out :love:

Reactions: theturkscribe

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
WoW, hands down. I can't wait for the new xpac to come out :love:
I have to Beta for BFA, but It's almost depressing to put so much time into the character KNOWING the progress will get wiped in August.

Reactions: themildone

jan

Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Ok, Partay People of The MTurk Crowd..... I'm at a precipice...... Do I click that World of Warcraft button that is calling out to me..... OR..... Do some online Karaoke, because thanks to SOME.... (not gonna mention ANY names) I have a SONG stuck in my head.....

Because.... I've reached my acceptable limit of Bubbles, Survey, and Tell Me When.... for the day.....
go forth and prosper

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey About Perceived Differences Between You and Your Romantic Partner | Accept
Requester: Neil Caton [A1UT0DGTPLNKK9] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.50] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 3.71] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are interested in understanding the perceived similarities and differences between you and your romantic partner. In particular, your perception of whether or not you and your partner's behaviour, thoughts, and feelings differ.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Ok... So here is the provisional plan ( * Subject to Board Approval ...Of course) .... Hop on SingSnap long enough to sing out that song stuck in my head.... Head over to World of Warcraft to continue my achievement of Critter Killer... then around 9ish EST... come back to see if my attitude on bubbles, tell me when, and bounding boxes has changed... all whilst TOTALLY ignoring ANY phones calls from Sister In Law's because they really are the devil incarnate who basically calls me a thief because they want to nit pick $10 charges here and there on her mother's account. ( Just so ya know.. .If I WAS a thief, I would'va took the WHOLE ENCHILADA) but grief... is a fickle thing.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
RIP Anthony Bourdain
My opinion of him had taken a downturn in recent years, and I know I was only subjected to a highly edited totem of his actual personality, but he was a bastion of hope for me in my more depressive formative years that you could turn things around and get better day by day. Rest in peace big Tone.

Reactions: jan

GTR

Reaction score
sorry, did not know he had died

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Product Study- Desktop PC Only(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Yi [A1L2990CLOVW3B] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $3.60] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 9
Description: Multiple tasks related to different products. Desktop PC Only. Around 4~5 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [329535958-91685] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael

jan

Reaction score
makes me angry, too
(he left an 11 year old daughter behind)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.