Reaction score
Title: Product Study- Mobile device only(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Yi [A1L2990CLOVW3B] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 12
Description: Multiple tasks related to different products. Mobile device only Only. Around 4~5 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [329535958-91684] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cassius

Reaction score
sometimes you have to think of the others you will hurt/devastate if you kill yourself
but is that worth the pain of living? what is going on with the person? are they in so much physical pain that they can't stand it anymore? will be more now that good drugs have been taken away. that was the suicide message my sister left."I can't stand this pain anymore." thing was the people that were supposed to love her imposed that pain onto her.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes you have to think of the others you will hurt/devastate if you kill yourself
And I'm not much for following celebrities, but when they commit suicide, it's further reaching, for obvious reasons. There's been so much in the past few years. The ones in the rock community I feel like I've personally felt, but it feels like a betrayal. These people who are very much just like us, feel the same things, the same sadness, the same depression. But when they're in the public eye, there's that much pressure on them.

It just sucks.

jml

Midnight Marauder
Reaction score
That's the thing about depression though....it poisons your mind so you're not thinking straight. It can make you think that your presence makes things worse and things will be better for the ones you love if you're not around. I'm not gonna be judgmental towards someone who committed suicide. It's not a selfish act, it's succumbing to a disease.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey about decisions(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nadav Klien [A370HLFITA2L7K] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.45] [Pay=2.60] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.15] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=85] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will be asked a few questions about a decision you might make
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I try not to judge those who commit suicide. I can't imagine the pain one has to be in to feel that hopeless. It is tough when they leave children behind but gosh it has to be so bad to do something like that.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to get seriously cracking on some work for the next hour I just spent $119.30 on homeschool material.
And that's just a whole Kindergarten math for 1 kid and 1 book of math for a 2nd grader.
(Kids go to public school we just always keep school going here)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's the thing about depression though....it poisons your mind so you're not thinking straight. It can make you think that your presence makes things worse and things will be better for the ones you love if you're not around. I'm not gonna be judgmental towards someone who committed suicide. It's not a selfish act, it's succumbing to a disease.
exactly. a lot of the time when people commit suicide, it isn't out of selfishness, it's because they genuinely feel like they're doing the right thing for the people around them.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have to get seriously cracking on some work for the next hour I just spent $119.30 on homeschool material.
And that's just a whole Kindergarten math for 1 kid and 1 book of math for a 2nd grader.
(Kids go to public school we just always keep school going here)
holy moly! that's a lot just for math lol. I was so salty the other week...I had to report my debit card stolen and I was waiting to get a new one in the mail. I almost got about $500 worth of homeschool supplies for $40, but she wouldn't hold them until I got my new card. ugh :(

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
exactly. a lot of the time when people commit suicide, it isn't out of selfishness, it's because they genuinely feel like they're doing the right thing for the people around them.
When I have thought about it in the past, I genuinely thought it was the best thing for other people. "the world will be better off without me, i won't bother these people anymore, i won't have to endure this pain anymore" etc etc

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When I have thought about it in the past, I genuinely thought it was the best thing for other people. "the world will be better off without me, i won't bother these people anymore, i won't have to endure this pain anymore" etc etc
yup. been there, too. :hug:

Reactions: ducky

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
holy moly! that's a lot just for math lol. I was so salty the other week...I had to report my debit card stolen and I was waiting to get a new one in the mail. I almost got about $500 worth of homeschool supplies for $40, but she wouldn't hold them until I got my new card. ugh :(
WOW. WOW wow wow. Ohhh I'm sorry to hear that.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.