05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
ecko @ecko and others.

You can do the second Francesca Gino hit. She won't send you another GC though. I would say contact her first and say you would like to do this second one and already did the first one and own the book so she has your email address and knows not to send you the second GC. She had me fill out the first survey and said she would email me other directions after receiving the first survey.

(And I totally get why people are confused about the code this time around! I am almost sure there was no code on the first survey on the first round of hits like this. I just saved that info in a google docs file so I can copy/paste the code should I need it after the final survey.)
I'm not going to bug her anymore. I sent her several emails when her hit first came out. She gets 5/5 on communications!
I found and quoted (above) the post by tricker @tricker and it looks like your good to do this new HIT as well :wink:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe there was a qual going around for it last week sometime...anyway, unless you're really into engineering, be glad you don't have said qual
I'm not even into grade school math, if I don't have the fingers and toes to cover it I'm better off leaving it alone. Weird thing though, we were watching that kid genius show and I found that when I do the math in my head I am far more accurate than on paper. Still not stellar, but at my age you would of thought I'd have caught that by now.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not even into grade school math, if I don't have the fingers and toes to cover it I'm better off leaving it alone. Weird thing though, we were watching that kid genius show and I found that when I do the math in my head I am far more accurate than on paper. Still not stellar, but at my age you would of thought I'd have caught that by now.
So far it's more mechanics than mathematics - which, dude, I hear you. I took trig in high school, but that was *cough* a while ago, you know? If they start asking about proofs or whatever I'm super boned.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
So, I know there's a thread for this (or there probably is) but before we get too back on track, I miss seeing Birdie @Birdie around...it's been like a month now? Hope she's doing well, with whatever crazy extreme sports shit she's up to :wink: :p

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody doing eyeson? What are we supposed to do if it's US but we can not find the zip code? Do we just do 00000 like for foreign addresses? I've contacted them a couple of times but no answer. Thanks!

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: True or false questions about quantities | Accept
Requester: Liz Coppock [A2JRWNYZBO90CD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.60] [Fast: 2.56] [Comm: 1.89] [Fair: 2.60] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00