05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm good for tonight too. Maybe if I sleep now I can get up early enough to get something good since I don't have to be anywhere in the morning.
Good night :sleep2::star:

Reactions: GTR and aveline

Achilles2357

Reaction score
...really? Cause I was gonna come back and say that I was pleasantly surprised with how interesting it's turning out to be. Really sorry about all the problems you had - and um, not to give away too much information or anything, but I suspect the (admittedly dreadful) legacy software is the fault of the requester's client more so than the requester, if you get me. Still makes it suck for you, though - but from the dim depths of memory having done Priya surveys before, she's pretty responsive. A chill email ought to get a decent result.
Interesting. I really was wanting to do this but I had no end of problems on a fairly new Windows 10 setup. I think that the actual content looked good, but the downloads kept failing, the setup kept failing, and the core of the hit kept failing. Maybe I'll see if there is any way to try again.

Reactions: Theta Carinae

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
is it strange for HITs to be approved but not paid fr days?

GTR

Reaction score
Stop derailing the thread!
80 posts in a single day! Who do you think you are? Kryssyy?

Reactions: GoldenTemple

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but the odd book parodies (please tell me they are not real books) you guys posted reminded me of the Wishbone episode in which he played the part of Mr. Darcy. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.