05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
this is true :(

now Charles is talking smack
I think they will come out way-way harder for game two, they need to beat GSW up, get up in their grill the whole game, full court press them, let Durant go, double everyone else, keep them off the 3 point line, it's a tough order but can be done

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
i have zero idea what’s going on with sportsball but I’ll just like the post & pretend anyways
Much better GIF and explanation than mine :p
Goddamnit.
My alert went off, I was ready to [right-click] *save* for nothing. :bawling:
Ohhh, so it's balls you seek...

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think they will come out way-way harder for game two, they need to beat GSW up, get up in their grill the whole game, full court press them, let Durant go, double everyone else, keep them off the 3 point line, it's a tough order but can be done
if they lose game 2... then it's true...

the real champions in this city are the Astros.

but I STILL HAVE FAITH

go rockets

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
WTF Are you talking about reading the chapter? I submitted it last week. Is there something else?
If your HIT last week didn't have anything to do with reading a chapter, than you're all set. Read up in the forum, todays thread - HIT posted today by Francesco, involves you reading part of her book. :wink:

Edit* My post that you quoted was for those of us who are participating in the HIT that she posted today.

Last edited:
Reactions: sudilly and <Gucci>

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
If your HIT last week didn't have anything to do with that, than you're all set. Read up in the forum, todays thread - HIT posted today by Francesco, involves you reading part of her book.
I already read it, is she allowing us to do other chapters. I enjoyed the book.

alk69

Reaction score
can't you guys make a separate thread about your sport stuff? it's clogging the board.
Awww. let 'em clog away. What's a little sports clogging amonst friends....After all, there's nothing much else goin' on....maybe they'll take up clog dancing next...Even I am bored, it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.