05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My CI's are taking a good 15 seconds each to load suddenly, think that's a good sign to go to bed. Have a good night folks.
When I click on a hit in hitfinder I don't get the little panda box when the hit is not available. Sometimes I do and then I don't. No idea what the determining factor is for that.

GTR

Reaction score
This is nice. Even the songs I don't like as much...I really love stuff from then. Adding it to my music for May.
yeah this has a decent set of very good songs, a few not so good but still not enough to make it a bad playlist, also check the other playlist on the right

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
I'm just keeping my CI panda on HAM. I have to stop about once or twice between captchas, as I'm working a little faster than PC is catching them. But I'm staying busy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR and Michele

GTR

Reaction score
Sorry, there was a problem with the requested page
This was unexpected and we are looking into it. Feel free to contact us if this problem persists for you. In the meantime let’s go home and try again.

from trying to do CI

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Sorry, there was a problem with the requested page
This was unexpected and we are looking into it. Feel free to contact us if this problem persists for you. In the meantime let’s go home and try again.

from trying to do CI
Working from the queue, or on Auto-Accept?

Reactions: GTR

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
A-A i can't get the pandas to catch any
It's odd how variable the whole turk thing is at times. I'll see people on here posting how many of this or that HIT they're catching, that I qual for, but can't catch to save my life. I've submitted 1054 CI's tonight, and I only did the first couple hundred from AA, panda on HAM for the last 899.

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.