05/05 - Pink Floyd Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Today is not off to a good start. Received a rejection from a 04/30 survey with a comment of "x". That's literally all they put. And just now I got a $0.20 bonus on the long HIT from McDermott that should have been around $12 or $13. :(

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today is not off to a good start. Received a rejection from a 04/30 survey with a comment of "x". That's literally all they put. And just now I got a $0.20 bonus on the long HIT from McDermott that should have been around $12 or $13. :(
that sucks :( Hope it gets better for you :hug:

Reactions: cb456

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
certainly not the best start to a day, but it will turn around for you because you deserve it!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
"Do you have to drive an hour out of your way to get to anything bigger than a Walmart?" is my personal standard lol.

According to that survey my town of 12000 is technically rural, but this entire area is kinda just one city connected to the next so....probably shouldn't count.
lmao yes! I have to drive 45-60 mins to get to the nearest mall
Yeah that's always been how I think too. The town I lived in the longest that had the 800 people was 20 minutes from a Wal Mart / Mc Donalds / Pizza Hut / basically any fast food except Culvers and an hour from the closest mall/city. I also lived like an hour from Wisconsin Dells so that was a short trip to go do fun stuff. Now I'm still around 20 from a Wal Mart and a mall.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure this was discussed yesterday or the day before, but have those $16 SurveyComets been approving, or what is the AA, please?
Took a bit over a day for mine to approve.
I don't think they go to AA but do them manually, so it's a crapshoot.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
morning turkeys.

A while back I bought a keyboard what lights up with the little letters carved out instead of being stickers because I thought that would keep me from scraping off the letters. (Even though I know where they all are I don't like a blank keyboard.)

Instead I'm scraping off the black paint around the letters and this is ridiculous. How do I keep digging holes into my mouses and keyboards?

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Did that Melissa Wheeler hit appear messed up for anyone else. The page skipped to asking me my thoughts while I wrote stuff, without giving me the opportunity to write anything.

gracezr

Reaction score
Title: Sequence prediction! | Accept
Requester: Colala - the computation and language lab [A2VDBQMMIGALMA] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.92] [Pay: 4.63] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 3.91] [Comm: 2.85] [Fair: 3.91] [Reviews: 40] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Make predictions about the next item in a few sequences.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Less than 5 mins.

Last edited:

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Aw, I hope it turns around for you.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Did that Melissa Wheeler hit appear messed up for anyone else. The page skipped to asking me my thoughts while I wrote stuff, without giving me the opportunity to write anything.
Maybe they advanced the page after x amount of time?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay. I now like McDermott even more. I sent them an email, and they responded back to me within 10 minutes on a Saturday stating it was an error and the rest of the bonus will appear on Monday when it was suppose to go out.

BootnyleeFarnsworth

Reaction score
morning turkeys.

A while back I bought a keyboard what lights up with the little letters carved out instead of being stickers because I thought that would keep me from scraping off the letters. (Even though I know where they all are I don't like a blank keyboard.)

Instead I'm scraping off the black paint around the letters and this is ridiculous. How do I keep digging holes into my mouses and keyboards?
What kind of keyboard is it? I've got a Corsair K70 RGB that I've been using for a year with heavy gaming and turking and it still looks brand new.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
What kind of keyboard is it? I've got a Corsair K70 RGB that I've been using for a year with heavy gaming and turking and it still looks brand new.
I don't remember, it has a dragon on it. It wasn't very expensive so that's probably why. But I"ve done it to several, including my cool split one I used to have.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay. I now like McDermott even more. I sent them an email, and they responded back to me within 10 minutes on a Saturday stating it was an error and the rest of the bonus will appear on Monday when it was suppose to go out.
Nice, glad to hear this. :)

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

morning....skipping on in to Mturk like......

Reactions: DareAngel3
Status
Not open for further replies.