05/05 - Pink Floyd Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from AdsForce for work related to 3CVBMEMMXCIE2PU38VD1XT607E6H70.
The value of your bonus is: $0.53 USD

The Requester included this note:

Hello,

We want to thank you for working on Spanish Ads for Adsforce. We are granting bonus at a rate multiplied by your work on every assignment we received from you during a certain period.

????? I have never worked on the Spanish Adforces????????
I received the same message from them and not only have I never worked on a Spanish AdsForce, I just realized yesterday I even had the qualification, which is mind boggling to me. The mystery continues further.. :thinking:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from AdsForce for work related to 3CVBMEMMXCIE2PU38VD1XT607E6H70.
The value of your bonus is: $0.53 USD

Hello,

We want to thank you for working on Spanish Ads for Adsforce. We are granting bonus at a rate multiplied by your work on every assignment we received from you during a certain period.

????? I have never worked on the Spanish Adforces????????
ayy dios mio
sounds like you need to escribirles sobre la situacion.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
it says there is possible adult content..

is this the good kind of adult content?

..or the bad kind?
the bad kind can be even better than the good kind....

Reactions: Jharkan

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Poor pharmacists, I wonder what their emails will be used for. Hoping they are just US based, and not the UK as if any of you spot mine, I'll be miffed.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from AdsForce for work related to 34XASH8KLROP09ZEVENVPK5HOUBMPL.
The value of your bonus is: $0.58 USD

Hello,

We want to thank you for working on Spanish Ads for Adsforce. We are granting bonus at a rate multiplied by your work on every assignment we received
from you during a certain period. Thank you for the work! If you didn't work on all of them, there are still openings to grab. Thanks again!

Please note that quality is more than the quantity. We still randomly audit assignments and may revoke relevant qualifications if necessary.

Adsforce

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Bayley is cute though

and yeah we’ll see about AJ-Nak. that match at Mania never really got going. hard to live up to dream match status, but it never even got close to that
if you like underage girls with a grill like a bulldog.....different strokes i guess....lol

I'll take Mandy any day....

Reactions: Peachy

jan

Reaction score
That feeling you get when you've worked on a $4 HIT for forty-five minutes and realize half way thru it .... that you've misinterpreted what the requester wanted. :(

Shit.
just finish it and send it in. I've done that before. The requester knows that people will do things differently (even wrong) [at least that's my take on it].

Send it in!! You can take the rejection - if it comes to that. It's worth it! (your time is worth the risk)

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That feeling you get when you've worked on a $4 HIT for forty-five minutes and realize half way thru it .... that you've misinterpreted what the requester wanted. :(

Shit.
Last year I had one that I had that moment mid survey and I shot a message saying I done f'd up and if they could link me I'd like to start over.... I got a reply of " That is ok I don't understand it myself so go ahead and finish then submit"

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh goodness, it's back to looking for work, eek empty queue.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Company Gifts | Accept
Requester: Alex Pratt [A2ADARXFTO0CMG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 8 hours
Available: 1
Description: Answer a few questions about gifts companies give their customers
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Last year I had one that I had that moment mid survey and I shot a message saying I done f'd up and if they could link me I'd like to start over.... I got a reply of " That is ok I don't understand it myself so go ahead and finish then submit"
Sometimes even the requesters don't quite know what they want :p

I third submitting it with a message to explain the situation. Worse case scenario, it's 1 rejection :wink:

Reactions: SAJ

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you guys finding these emails pretty easily on the MT Projects? If so are you just using the auto search or doing something else? I've found one email so far even after checking a few sites.

rsv777

Reaction score

Shit.
I feel your pain. Also working on a 3.50 hit get to end and it won't submit.:banghead:

Reactions: ChristopherASA

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!

Kid and I are seeing Infinity War today. We've watched many, many Marvel movies in the prior weeks to prepare ourselves for this. I now wonder how I enjoyed or even understood half of the movies I had previously seen since I didn't watch them in order and had skipped a few!

Then off to spend money to buy him some dress pants and shirts for his upcoming events. Boys were cheaper when little, now that he's man-sized wow, clothes are spendy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.