04/22 - Molto Bene Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, I really do...but stuff like that is ridiculous.

Also the funniest shit is my friend lives with his mom and an area of the city that has a top 5 school in the state, everyone that lives over there has money...but kids can't go outside cause it's awful!

Just the other day, his kid scored really well on some pre ACT stuff.....he basically was trying to convince her that she didn't have to go far away to go to college. It's like dude you are the most overprotective fucker...he legit stunts his kids growth with the way he parents.
That's super sad :( poor kid. Hopefully he gets out and gets to college and can talk some sense into his parents, if that's even possible! Didn't work for us!

Reactions: jan

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
morning. Went out of town over the weekend and had an amazing time. Kiddo got to ride a gator for the first time, which was super cool.
Huge envy here: you live near trees and grass! Great that you had a great time. :celebrate:

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's super sad :( poor kid. Hopefully he gets out and gets to college and can talk some sense into his parents, if that's even possible! Didn't work for us!
That's the daughter..she has social anxiety and honestly, I'm pretty sure he gave it to her. When shes at his house all she does is sit in her room by herself and has since she was like 5. If any of my kids have issues like that...I try to make them face it, in life you have to communicate with people.

His son is on the autism spectrum but he isn't like severely autistic, he speaks and he can have normal interaction like he doesn't flip out about being touched or anything like that. He's very mildly autistic, it basically manifests in that he comes off like a kids that is poorly behaved. Like throwing tantrums being 10 and acting more like he's 5...losing at a video game and throwing a controller at the screen..

Stuff like that but my friend parents him like he is an invalid that can't function. It's all I can do to not tell him, your son could grow up to live a normal life if you'd show him he can do things for himself. But then see overprotecting, world awful in his view...and he uses that kid for his own gain. He desperately does not want to work so he uses the kid as an excuse. I can't work cause I need to be here to get him to school, he can't be home by himself etc etc.

It's honestly really sad and all I can do to not say something...

Reactions: Despairagus

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning!!! Happy Earthday!!!
He may be having some deteriorating mental issues. I would avoid the topics and deliver the pictures with a hug and some human companionship other then the TV. Talk about old times. But staying with him might not be good for your mental health.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He may be having some deteriorating mental issues. I would avoid the topics and deliver the pictures with a hug and some human companionship other then the TV. Talk about old times. But staying with him might not be good for your mental health.
Lots of times when someone gets sucked into the world of news propaganda they are basically lost to the abyss.

jan

Reaction score
Good Morning!!! Happy Earthday!!!
Does he want to leave the house?
You can explore options for him/with him -

if he wants to. Heck, it's FL, I'm sure he can get a ride to church (perhaps not ideal, in some respects - but socializing and getting out of the house......).

But he'd have to want to. And, that's probably that. :(

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
PE $14.50

Would really love to hit $20 so I can just take my son outside and let the fresh air hit him.

His mom decided to be as loud as possible this morning and wake the other three of us up at 5:45. She acts surprised that dragging her belt buckle up the hardwood stairs and past our bedrooms would wake everyone up and piss us all off.

My daughter told me that this summer she thinks her, her brother, and I should go stay at the cottage and leave her step mother here. lol

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
someone is showing me the money this morning!

I've done a couple of hits and upon refresh, my dashboard pending hits total is smaller by a few hundred so I think someone must be approving many of my pending his this morning and my earnings available to transfer should be updating to a higher dollar amount in a little while.

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Video, Emotions, and Attitudes - 5 minutes | Accept
Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.35] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.41] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=4.24] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=126] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Watch a short video, then answer some questions about your attitudes. The task should only take around 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Audio recording (EN) | Accept
Requester: SNIPS [A2YTQTCXVDV7BG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.23] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=4.64] [Fair=4.61] [Reviews=37] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=9.03] [Pen=0.55] [Res=1.00] [Rec=77] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 20:00
Available: 3
Description: Record your voice pronouncing a few short text sentences
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
quick and easy money[/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey

cassius

Reaction score
Title: Demographic Survey (~ 1 min) | Accept
Requester: GVPT Lab [A2NZK7PMI7FQF2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.11] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=42] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.02
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are recruiting participants for an academic study. You will answer 4 demographic questions to determine your eligibility for 2 potential follow-up surveys. The demographic questions should take less than one minute to complete.
Qualifications: Completed Pilot Survey DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
y[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.