04/22 - Molto Bene Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Qualification question | Accept
Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.45] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.42] [Fast=4.34] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.24] [Pen=0.54] [Res=0.00] [Rec=95] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1582
Description: Qualification
Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I fell asleep and didn't wake up until after thread change but Nikoratos @Nikoratos , regarding AI2 Israel, the UI definitely need some work. I've gotten used to *some* of the quirks (like the pluralized word always comes first), but I have returned a great many out of frustration. The general flow of the steps becomes more natural the more you do, I think.

I haven't noticed a significant difference in difficulty of the different hits, but I don't think I have received any feedback on the "hard" ones yet. I could be way off.

I'm kind of doing these between other hits because I enjoy the challenge. Would probably not do these if I had better things going, lol.
I feel you on that. There is a little rush when you get one locked up tight in that format they're looking for. I emailed the requester about the UI and they said they'd look into tweaking it a little. Hopefully before I type any more #12s or #13s instead of #1s. Not holding my breath though.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Memento is working again.
Title: Memento: The Video Memory Game | Accept
Requester: Memento [A2XBOXLCZBG2X0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.85] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 570
Description: Indicate which videos you remember by playing a simple memory game on short 3 second videos!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning. Went out of town over the weekend and had an amazing time. Kiddo got to ride a gator for the first time, which was super cool.
Did you seriously just post that your kid RODE AN ALLIGATOR then just post photos of grass!?

I was looking at them like it was where's Waldo looking for pseudo-dinosaurs and small, human offspring!
So confused. smh:p

*goes back to scanning the shoreline for fantastic beasts

EDIT Oh, I see. Sorry. Didn't know what a Gator was. Nvm. I'm dumb.
You shoulda seen the image in my head though. It was amazing.

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Belated Happy Holidays you filthy animals

And speaking of filthy animals, why do people serve Ham at every holiday now?
What ever happened to lamb on Easter?
I like ham - it's only about twice a year I eat spiral ham (christmas and easter) and it now reminds me of mboone. :wink:

never had lamb for easter.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like ham - it's only about twice a year I eat spiral ham (christmas and easter) and it now reminds me of mboone. :wink:

never had lamb for easter.
I think if people ate more rabbits on Easter, we wouldn't have to hide all the eggs.:chicken:
Why don't people eat rabbits on Easter? Seems like a no-brainer.

Reactions: theturkscribe

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you seriously just post that your kid RODE AN ALLIGATOR then just post photos of grass!?

I was looking at them like it was where's Waldo looking for pseudo-dinosaurs and small, human offspring!

You shoulda seen the image in my head though. I was amazing.
lmao I would definitely not let him ride an alligator. He's only 3, that needs to wait until he's at least...idk, 10. He has ridden a camel, though.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lmao I would definitely not let him ride an alligator. He's only 3, that needs to wait until he's at least...idk, 10. He has ridden a camel, though.
THAT"S WHAT I THOUGHT! But, I'm not one to judge, out loud. :p
I just figured y'all were circus-folk or something.:D

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I kinda hate earth day. I think of China, India and stoners celebrating their second holiday in three days. Have yet to watch Saturday's LIVEPD to see how many stoners call their weed "earth" in their interactions with the police.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning! I really thought she meant alligator gator too. It's an airboat? I always wanted to go on one of those.
Let the children's Easter hangover day begin! I'm glad they don't have school that would be a total disaster.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score

You shoulda seen the image in my head though. It was amazing.
Yeah I thought the same thing. I'm still not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be looking for but I'm just a dumb Gator.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning! I really thought she meant alligator gator too. It's an airboat? I always wanted to go on one of those.
Let the children's Easter hangover day begin! I'm glad they don't have school that would be a total disaster.
Wut?! Do they really not have school?! Seriously, I should get paid for this nonsense. Thanks for letting me know.

Ok, can someone, maybe a mom or a dad or a school admin, help me figure out, does my nephew have school today or, am I babysitting?
http://www.scarboroughschools.org/calendar
honest question.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I literally just sent this gif to a coworker. Guess we're all off to a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.