04/13 - Thinking Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm still really confused about why there are now two different TO's. Call me old fashioned but last I checked there's only one? What happened? I'm having a blonde moment or something :help: Is there friendly reading material that goes along with this change that I somehow missed?
They are moving to a less dumb way to rate requesters. https://turkopticon.info/

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
There is no term because no one ever scores in soccer.
They usually just keep playing until one team gets bored.
I've tried giving soccer a chance at least 100 times. I just can't become a fan.

I see more offsides called and flops than anything during the game.

Reactions: C to the J

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, everything is booked now and in 14 days I'll get to cross to cross off something off my bucket list. :cool:
I stared at this picture forever trying to figure out why you had a house on your bucket list that I knew...like a friend or relative's...and couldn't place it. CJ had to to comment for me to recognize :bag: my own cousin's house.

Be careful around the area, though. Find a place to stay downtown or out toward bartlett. And don't walk far from the house/garden. You can end up in some really unsafe neighborhoods within a block or so. :aikon3:

Last edited:

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I've tried giving soccer a chance at least 100 times. I just can't become a fan.

I see more offsides called and flops than anything during the game.
It's the only thing they played there, so when we moved I went from liking Basketball, to having to watch the one sport they actually played. The flopping drives me crazy though, it really is pathetic nowadays.

Reactions: Kliq and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.