03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I take it mturk is broken for everyone. I'm confident this will get sorted out eventually, just hope it happens sooner rather than later.
Mine is fine it seems *crosses fingers*. The only problem I've noticed is that my money transfer didn't go through to Payments yet, so I wonder what's going on here. Has anything like this happened before?

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a Master. Any Master been to the masters forum yet to see if there is anything there?
I have been a master for a loooooong time and I have never not once gone to that sham of a place.

Reactions: Itsmee

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not a Master. Any Master been to the masters forum yet to see if there is anything there?
What's the masters forum?

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a forum set up by amazon for the elite. I think theres like 3 posts there from the dawn of time. You get a link to it in your masters email

Reactions: Pleco

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect thread title for today. Must be a sign.....

Reactions: jan

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's a forum set up by amazon for the elite. I think theres like 3 posts there from the dawn of time. You get a link to it in your masters email
Oh weird - I don't think they send the link out anymore -- my email doesn't have it.

Reaction score
Are you also getting the error msg? Just wondering here if I'm the only one who seems to have not gotten that message and can still turk fine, etc

jan

Reaction score
So I take it mturk is broken for everyone. I'm confident this will get sorted out eventually, just hope it happens sooner rather than later.
sort of puts a kibosh on the whole morning. I guess they'll figure it out from the - I'd like to say emails, but they are not that responsive. I guess they'll figure it out from the lack of income.

I'm so angry :rage2:

jan

Reaction score
The yellow thing is under edit my account settings.
nope, I just clicked on that, too. IDK. Everything else is the same (I can't accept hits) :\

Reaction score
sort of puts a kibosh on the whole morning. I guess they'll figure it out from the - I'd like to say emails, but they are not that responsive. I guess they'll figure it out from the lack of income.

I'm so angry :rage2:
Question; Did you get the email that the first guy had in this thread, that said you just needed to verify your email address? Or did you get the one that Riss got that said she had to provide all this other stuff?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I was able to withdraw, cannot transfer and no hits. This is pissing me off. I called Amazon and all they said they could do was send an email to mturk to try to get it figured out.

CloudNine

Reaction score
nope, I just clicked on that, too. IDK. Everything else is the same (I can't accept hits) :\
Yeah, i'm just getting that email verification message. I just checked back in my old emails and it says my account HAS been verified already so i have no idea what's going on. Not sure what to do right now.

Reactions: jan

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
Question; Did you get the email that the first guy had in this thread, that said you just needed to verify your email address? Or did you get the one that Riss got that said she had to provide all this other stuff?
It was not an email that's the error you get

Reactions: CloudNine

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Diidn't really work much on reservations much this week due to the strike, but I got a few in.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from OCMP75 for work related to 3RWB1RTQDJLXNVAA4WL0CDZBNE58PM.
The value of your bonus is: $114.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Apologies for the delay in paying out bonuses from last week. We should be up to date now, but if you feel you are missing a bonus due please reach out so we can investigate.
Thanks!
OCMP

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Reactions: MirrorMan
Status
Not open for further replies.