03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Question; Did you get the email that the first guy had in this thread, that said you just needed to verify your email address? Or did you get the one that Riss got that said she had to provide all this other stuff?
neither. Just a link to the process - and then no process. and no email.

Reactions: geniuscrackhead

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you also getting the error msg? Just wondering here if I'm the only one who seems to have not gotten that message and can still turk fine, etc
No error message and I can turk fine, but my transfer hasn't gone through to payments

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a fix for TM or should I assume mturk is just broken... what the hell is going on I specifically woke up this early just for Zoltars... does Wayne Brady have to choke a bitch xD

Reaction score
I was able to withdraw, cannot transfer and no hits. This is pissing me off. I called Amazon and all they said they could do was send an email to mturk to try to get it figured out.
Even though I didn't get targeted for this weirdness, this is giving me stressful flash backs to my account suspension before. That time I ran into a brick wall and had the account closed and was without mturk for 1 full year, hopefully this is just some weird error and isn't going to lead to accounts being suspended and then everyone trying to get it unsuspended without any luck(which is what happened to me)

Reactions: MindNumbing

CloudNine

Reaction score
Even though I didn't get targeted for this weirdness, this is giving me stressful flash backs to my account suspension before. That time I ran into a brick wall and had the account closed and was without mturk for 1 full year, hopefully this is just some weird error and isn't going to lead to accounts being suspended and then everyone trying to get it unsuspended without any luck(which is what happened to me)
y u say dis. :biblethump:

Reactions: TurkingMaster

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone clicked on the continue to get a verification email again?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Decision making experiment. Typically < 30 min. Bonus up to $4.00
Requester: Kenneth A. Younge [A1YGJF54QJZ4T7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.55 Communicativity★★★★ 4.08 Generosity★★★★ 4.93 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Play a simple online game. You can earn a bonus of up to $4.00. You can play the game one time.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Location is US

Do this if you haven't

Reactions: Sondi

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Morning everyone

Reactions: Sondi

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be calling at least 20 times a day in this matter. I'd be respectful of course but there's no way I wouldn't be persistent. This may not mean much to them but this is income for some people and how they live. This isn't something they should take lightly.

Reactions: jan and CloudNine
Reaction score
No error message and I can turk fine, but my transfer hasn't gone through to payments
Ahh okay. I wonder if people installed some kind of malicious script unknowingly through one of the many scripts that people use here?

Trying to figure out why a few of us wouldn't be targeted and I know I only have three Mturk scripts installed and usually do not install many, whereas I think better turkers use more scripts -- So I wonder if this is connected to some script somehow? I don't know, just trying to figure out why some would get selected for verification and others not

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
TM and mturk are working fine for me could be a regional issue with servers. stuff like this has happened before. Good morning and i just got some zoltars

Reactions: geniuscrackhead

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Is TM busted again?

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahh okay. I wonder if people installed some kind of malicious script unknowingly through one of the many scripts that people use here?

Trying to figure out why a few of us wouldn't be targeted and I know I only have three Mturk scripts installed and usually do not install many, whereas I think better turkers use more scripts -- So I wonder if this is connected to some script somehow? I don't know, just trying to figure out why some would get selected for verification and others not
This is not that.

Reactions: Sondi and jan

CloudNine

Reaction score

Doubt that's the issue. Pretty sure everyone here uses the same scripts

Reactions: jan

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I don't think scripts work that way.

Title: Short easy questions
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity★★★★ 4.21 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 47
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: **Super Quick!!** Answer some short, quick, easy questions (~3 minutes)
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 472
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.