03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm just getting that email verification message. I just checked back in my old emails and it says my account HAS been verified already so i have no idea what's going on. Not sure what to do right now.
log yourself out and back in again, if you haven't already tried that. My wife and i have separate amazon accounts and everyone in a while i'll sign into her prime account to do something. Then mturk tells me i have to verify my account and i can't do any hits. the problem is that even though the page shows my information i am really trying ti use it under my wifes amazom

jan

Reaction score
The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.
welcome! this is the problem.
This is going to take some time to fix, I think
and we really needed the money today:cryingcat:

Reactions: TurkingMaster

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Question: Are more people getting the error or just more people logging on to see it?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Is everyone that is having the problem on the same coast? I am on the east coast.

CloudNine

Reaction score
log yourself out and back in again, if you haven't already tried that. My wife and i have separate amazon accounts and everyone in a while i'll sign into her prime account to do something. Then mturk tells me i have to verify my account and i can't do any hits. the problem is that even though the page shows my information i am really trying ti use it under my wifes amazom
Tried logging in and out on mturk and amazon payments.. same message unfortunately.

Reactions: MindNumbing

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm west coast no problem here with anything

leftfield

slackologist
Contributor
Reaction score
Question: Are more people getting the error or just more people logging on to see it?
I just got it 5 mins ago. I was doing HITs through queue and they ran out, now when I accept I get that message.

Reactions: CloudNine

UnspunReality

Reaction score
Where are you seeing this email thing? I havent seen it yet. Dunno where itd pop up to see if I should even see it.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Where are you seeing this email thing? I havent seen it yet. Dunno where itd pop up to see if I should even see it.

When you try to accept a hit it will say that. No email

Status
Not open for further replies.