03/23 - Wipeout Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
morning, what can i do for numbers only ? is there something up? i`m at 500 now, really want to get 1000 today. thank you
Title: Verify the transcription and indentation of words from a screenshot | PANDA
Requester: Startup [A2EBZ666ZT4CD4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Screenshots of textbook glossaries/indexes contain words/phrases. Verify a person's transcription of one of the lines in the image, and specify if that line is indented.
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 4898
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: None

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
You can do the "ztask" Find the business URL batch its up and doesn't need anything special just request the qualification.

p9r are up as well.
Okay I did it. I kind of bullshited through it with my own memories and ebay. It's done though so hopefully more will be here soon.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about employee behaviors | PANDA
Requester: Cindy Guthrie [A1GYE34OAWXWFH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read through a workplace scenario and tell us how you would respond ~ 15 minutes.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 94;Location is US

jan

Reaction score
Do we have to change that line back in TM (the code)? It went crazy yesterday during virals, and this morning I just have a lazy panda up for zings - and it just started to act up.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Do we have to change that line back in TM (the code)? It went crazy yesterday during virals, and this morning I just have a lazy panda up for zings - and it just started to act up.
If you are using Kadauchi's version you can just reinstall it or update it.

Reactions: jan

CloudNine

Reaction score
Edit: Getting this all of a sudden "
The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: fiat_to_fey
Reaction score
Hmmm I see there is absolutely nothing to do at 4 am.

I guess I'll go back to watching anime and wait for zoltars to drop.
I'm guessing last night there was a lot of good HIT's posted? Seems like no one is is awake yet so wondering if people were turking late

Reaction score
The email address associated with your Amazon Payments account has not been verified.
You will not be able to use Amazon Mechanical Turk until your email address is verified. Please check your inbox for the verification email from Amazon Payments. If you have not received the verification email, click 'Continue' to sign in to Amazon Payments and request a new verification email.

Anyone else?
No, I didn't get that email

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score

Anyone else?
Yep, I got it also.....figured I would delete that PandA that took me there.

CloudNine

Reaction score
Yep, I got it also.....figured I would delete that PandA that took me there.
That worked for you? I can't accept any work 'cause it keeps giving me that. I don't see anywhere where i can request the verification email..

Reaction score
Not an email...popped up from TM....
Really? I guess I should run TM and see what happens? Is that an official email being sent out by Amazon, or what exactly is it?

edit : Just accepted a survey with TM, so it seems to be working fine for me

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
That worked for you? I can't accept any work 'cause it keeps giving me that. I don't see anywhere where i can request the verification email..
I just closed out that screen. I did NOT click the continue button? Let me see if I can accept something?

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
This TM thing is really getting annoying.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
No, I can't accept anything either..

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

Anyone else?
That's weird that this would happen all of a sudden. I know people that got this when they first made their accounts and just had to send some info over to Amazon. You might have to call and bug them :\:\

Reactions: CloudNine

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope can't accept jack. Shut down and tried it in a different browser also. Borked bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.