03/15 - Frightening Friday

Have you voted for the best submission in this week's Survivor challenge? https://bit.ly/2JgtU2V

• Yes because I care about people other than myself.

• No because I'm a selfish monster.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ken sweeton

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the username of the guy who did the same lane vehicle detection?
I wanna know if his approved. He was new. Had a beard in his profile picture. Might of had a user name with two names in it kind of.

Helppp lol
Yes! they were approved last night!iIm having a pretty great week for PE and im glad the stress of waiting for those to approve is over!I still have my 100% rating haha

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I saw a bar that held like 6 monitors...it was really expensive though.
I need it. Doc Oc Monitor setup. A diff monitor for every tab.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning! I finally broke down and did that hit that wants you to tell between the real and fake pictures. I really hope the bonus pays, otherwise it would have been a HUGE waste of time.

spchles1

Reaction score
Yes! they were approved last night!iIm having a pretty great week for PE and im glad the stress of waiting for those to approve is over!I still have my 100% rating haha
he has more hits up right now again.

Reactions: ken sweeton

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
What does everyone else do for fun, outside of turking?...and twerking.
I'll let my profile pic answer that question... I don't get to nearly often enough though. Two people under 3 years in my house take care of spare time (gotta be careful with the keywords I use. Don't want to get on Liz @Liz 's list)

Reactions: Liz and JDWFM

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
Good Morning! I finally broke down and did that hit that wants you to tell between the real and fake pictures. I really hope the bonus pays, otherwise it would have been a HUGE waste of time.
I did one too! I can't believe that it just kept going with no kind of break at all. That was a lot !

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I did one too! I can't believe that it just kept going with no kind of break at all. That was a lot !
Yeah, I thought there was going to be some kind of break or something too. Then, just when I'd really get into the groove of things a new one would start and the photos would be on there longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairagus

JDWFM

Reaction score
I'll let my profile pic answer that question... I don't get to nearly often enough though. Two people under 3 years in my house take care of spare time (gotta be careful with the keywords I use. Don't want to get on Liz @Liz 's list)
I feel that. My baby is 17 months. On the rare occasion that I have some free time I play Magic the Gathering (started playing in 1994), care for my bonsai trees and I am a leather craftsman.

The baby has been heavily involved in my bonsai garden lately. She loves to help water the trees and "pet" them. She has her own bonsai that she picked out at the ripe age of 8 months old. It's gonna be epic by the time she's my age.

Reactions: sarcasta and LucyO

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Made Daily Goal already $25. All week I have made goal by around lunchtime. It's been a good week for me. :greedy:
What kind of HITs have you been doing?! It's been an awful week for me. Are you qual'd masters?

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel that. My baby is 17 months. On the rare occasion that I have some free time I play Magic the Gathering (started playing in 1994), care for my bonsai trees and I am a leather craftsman.

The baby has been heavily involved in my bonsai garden lately. She loves to help water the trees and "pet" them. She has her own bonsai that she picked out at the ripe age of 8 months old. It's gonna be epic by the time she's my age.
I've always wanted to start a bonsai, but haven't done so yet. My 2 year old loves being outside and is looking forward to helping her mom with a garden this year.

Reactions: JDWFM

PandaThief

Reaction score
Made Daily Goal already $25. All week I have made goal by around lunchtime. It's been a good week for me. :greedy:
I've made weekly goal on Tue ($200). It's been crap since then

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.