03/15 - Frightening Friday

Have you voted for the best submission in this week's Survivor challenge? https://bit.ly/2JgtU2V

• Yes because I care about people other than myself.

• No because I'm a selfish monster.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
they're the 2nd cheapest quote, $139. Geico is $127, which is weird because the last 2 times I've gotten quotes from them it was around $300 :shrug:
be glad you don't live in Michigan. Our no-fault insurance system makes us the most expensive state for car insurance. It is nuts

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys get around without driving, where I live public transport is basically not there and everything is so spread it it's like impossible.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys get around without driving, where I live public transport is basically not there and everything is so spread it it's like impossible.
the only public transit in my area are taxis and it's $10 one way within city limits. It's expensive, which is why I usually walk or bum a ride from my friend. I hate it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about sleep issues in children aged 3-5 years old | Accept
Requester: Linda Beijens [AJ62LUT2WZZ8E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.62] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks for your opinion on your child's sleep related habits. The survey takes about 3-5 minutes.
Qualifications: Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Tell me what you're looking for and what kind of car you have...and your driving record..mines about 160 a month for 2 cars one with full coverage.
It truly depends on accident statistics in your area, too. I have been with metlife for a decade. I lived in Maine and paid about $150/yr for mine. I moved to Virginia, and it went up to $400 for 6 months and I called them like WTF- I haven't had any moving violations or accidents! They said, "it's just the statistics in your area and has nothing to do with you."

such bullshit.

Reactions: themildone

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Since turking has been so slow lately, does anyone have any other good sites they make money on?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So I found a really good deal online for 2 monitors and a mounting bar...looks like my turking office is coming together.
Monitors AND a mounting bar? :o

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Monitors AND a mounting bar? :eek:
Yea, the bar screws to the desk like a vice, so this way I can leave my desk open for other things....2 20 inch monitors and a bar for like 150...solid deal.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea, the bar screws to the desk like a vice, so this way I can leave my desk open for other things....2 20 inch monitors and a bar for like 150...solid deal.
NICE... where is this deal? Gimme the deal man. Gimme gimme.

I have a sit-stand now and my monitor is a little to heavy for the top part (and if I dance around at my desk it wobbles) so we're planning on replacing big monitor with a lighter one and getting an arm for my small guy. I guess I wouldn't need the monitors too though... but still gimme deal link if you don't mind.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Why do you need two monitors? I've just got my Mac but it does just fine.

Michael Castro

Reaction score
Hi everybody I am new to Mturk and haven't been very social yet. I just starting reading a week ago.

I am at 750 hits and was wondering if someone knew the best strategy for quickly and efficiently getting through my next 250 to get to 1000.

Thanks!

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why do you need two monitors? I've just got my Mac but it does just fine.
If I could leave hit finder in 1 window without having to tab back and forth like I do now I could increase my earnings.

For the other post..that deal is at some local store here but there are some really awesome mounting bars on amazon at great prices I had been looking at them forever.

Reactions: sarcasta

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Re: multiple monitors. I have a 27" (or 24"idfk) and a smaller normal sized monitor. I want 4 more. I could literally never run out of desire for monitors. I want an Andy Warhol esque Matrix wall of monitors.

Reactions: scrmcasey and alk69

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: multiple monitors. I have a 27" (or 24"idfk) and a smaller normal sized monitor. I want 4 more. I could literally never run out of desire for monitors. I want an Andy Warhol esque Matrix wall of monitors.
I saw a bar that held like 6 monitors...it was really expensive though.

Reactions: Despairagus

alk69

Reaction score
When you get used to multiple monitors, you'll never just use one again. I have 4 at work, and when I go home to my dual monitor setup I struggle to survive
''It's alive!''..... My 27'' monitor makes me wonder how I ever was able to survive with less. And I keep wishing I could squeeze more on my table.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.