03/08 - Funkytown Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone watch that leaving neverland, Michael Jackson documentary?
I watched the whole thing last night. Such an eye opener. I keep thinking about it and how devastating it is/was for all involved.

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched the whole thing last night. Such an eye opener. I keep thinking about it and how devastating it is/was for all involved.
I don't have a typical opinion of it so if I tell you what I think it might not go over very well...

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have a typical opinion of it so if I tell you what I think it might not go over very well...
So, what's your untypical opinion?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, what's your untypical opinion?
Well number 1...I don't believe Wade Robson at all. His history with all of this is extremely sketchy. He was a big time rising choreographer back in like 2001 when the boy bands were popping. He goes to testify on Michael's behalf in 2005 when he's an adult...saying Michael did nothing wrong to him...he sang Michael's praises all the way up until 2011...he pined to do work with the Jackson themed cirque de Soleil show...

But he didn't get that...his career dried up, he was making no money...was trying to sell his 750K house because well he was broke and his career was fucked...magically he remembers he was sexually molested at that point.

When you throw an accusation like that the minute your life goes into the shithole which involves suing an estate for millions I tend to question the timing. Also as a 20 something year old man you knew what sexual molestation was, at the very least you come off like a carny who will do whatever is best for himself at the time which doesn't make me trust you.

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
It seems that they gave the qual to mostly people who haven't done too many of their HITs... are they trying to make it so their HITs take forever to get done? Even some of the people who got this new qual have said they already got soft-banned. I think it is amusing how CVT is sabotaging their own work. Even if I do get the qual at this point, or they open it back up to everyone in the future, I don't think I will be doing any more of their work from here on out.
This. Just a fishy situation. I was bummed about it for a few minutes last night not getting the qual, but I'm 99 percent sure now that it's for the best.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I'm sure that opinion I have is going to go over like a lead balloon.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Title: Hit to repay workers | PANDA
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Req TV): $30.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Temporary hit for people who previously worked with us and did not receive compensation.
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 239
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: None;

In case anyone had issues like me and could not submit their ad writing HIT a couple days ago.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Well number 1...I don't believe Wade Robson at all. His history with all of this is extremely sketchy. He was a big time rising choreographer back in like 2001 when the boy bands were popping. He goes to testify on Michael's behalf in 2005 when he's an adult...saying Michael did nothing wrong to him...he sang Michael's praises all the way up until 2011...he pined to do work with the Jackson themed cirque de Soleil show...

But he didn't get that...his career dried up, he was making no money...was trying to sell his 750K house because well he was broke and his career was fucked...magically he remembers he was sexually molested at that point.

When you throw an accusation like that the minute your life goes into the shithole which involves suing an estate for millions I tend to question the timing. Also as a 20 something year old man you knew what sexual molestation was, at the very least you come off like a carny who will do whatever is best for himself at the time which doesn't make me trust you.
Yea this guy is a Moron and his story has a bunch of holes but i have no doubt MJ was a pedo who paid off his victims.

Reactions: LucyO and Peachy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea this guy is a Moron and his story has a bunch of holes but i have no doubt MJ was a pedo who paid off his victims.
That is possible and at the very least Michael Jackson was a very weird guy but that story doesn't sell me that's for sure.

Reactions: PandaThief

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
Meanwhile... watching New Kids on the Block on GMA make a comeback.

Fair and it's possible that Wade is now trying to monetize the whole ordeal. Out of the two he was maybe the less credible one but I still think it happened. While I was watching the discussion with Oprah I kept watching Jimmy's face and thinking the whole time that he wasn't well. Jimmy looked like he was in so much pain. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.