03/08 - Funkytown Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Here's a small batch for you guys to do: "Describe it! Help find a scene by describing it."

15 cents for 5 sentences. Pay's not great, but it's something.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Here's a small batch for you guys to do: "Describe it! Help find a scene by describing it."

15 cents for 5 sentences. Pay's not great, but it's something.
Have you done these before and they approved?

Rainy Blue

Reaction score
Well there is one plus for today, I passed part 3 of my Appen test and now just need to wait for the paperwork and then am all official. Hoping you others that were testing this round made it through!
I've been wondering what I'm doing. I signed up for Appen and was directed to choose a subcompany to qualify for. I chose Shasta and will be taking a test about evaluating a map app. Are you testing for some subcompany, or are you onto something else?

Reactions: vandaria

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Quick study - A couple of minutes, $.20(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: JK [A3JVHLJHDPT0OF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.91] [Pen=0.02] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 12
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [114624764-133115] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 00:55 Hourly: $12.92[/td][/tr]

Katia2019

Reaction score
I have another little rant about CVT.... there are so many threads about it on the mturk subreddit. I was irritated last night because I didn't get the qual, but now I don't care as much.

A new batch of tracing object boundaries showed up, which also use this same new qual. From reddit, I see that people are saying you now have to trace 5 pictures instead of 3 like the ones before... totally not worth it now. I am assuming since they moved onto tracing that the 12 cent ones are done with for now, but I could be wrong. These are the same ones that stayed up on mturk for a long time.. now they will just stay up even longer unless the batches are smaller.

It seems that they gave the qual to mostly people who haven't done too many of their HITs... are they trying to make it so their HITs take forever to get done? Even some of the people who got this new qual have said they already got soft-banned. I think it is amusing how CVT is sabotaging their own work. Even if I do get the qual at this point, or they open it back up to everyone in the future, I don't think I will be doing any more of their work from here on out.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
tune or stream nasa tv right now if you want to follow along with spacex dragon's crew module test reentry
fascinating times we’re in

Reactions: Sondi

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone watch that leaving neverland, Michael Jackson documentary?

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.