How often do you do laundry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He slept with me until he was almost a year old, just I didn't have another room to put him in. We transitioned to his own room when he was about 9 months old. The first 4 night were rough but he's been sleeping in his own room ever since. Only slept with me a handful of times.
That's good, she slept with her mom until she was like 7...it turned her into this kid that basically acts younger than she is, she is super needy and for the longest time if anyone spent time with her mom from other kids to me she acted like a jealous boyfriend. It was this really weird dynamic.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Well that's terrible. I'm going to be really happy when you come on one day and say you're feeling completely better and everything is great.
haha, one day, doesn't seem soon! today I failed at my farm and couldn't flip a muck bucket because I am so weak. That was a hit to my pride. I am very proud of how strong I am, and I just dropped the bucket. sigh.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
haha, one day, doesn't seem soon! today I failed at my farm and couldn't flip a muck bucket because I am so weak. That was a hit to my pride. I am very proud of how strong I am, and I just dropped the bucket. sigh.
:hug:

Reactions: jan and savvy

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's good, she slept with her mom until she was like 7...it turned her into this kid that basically acts younger than she is, she is super needy and for the longest time if anyone spent time with her mom from other kids to me she acted like a jealous boyfriend. It was this really weird dynamic.
I think it really depends on the kid. A guy I dated in highschool had 2 little sisters, 12 and 13 at the time, and they still slept with their mom most nights. They're both in super successful careers now and are working on their bachelor degrees. (My point is they're super well-adjusted I guess lol)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Norms of science and politics(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stephan Lewandowsky [A1NEGKKYSRF5P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.64] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.41] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 15:00
Available: 8
Description: We are interested in your views about how science should work, and also your political orientation
Qualifications: Exc: [133020-132431] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I haven't been following the thread too closely this am (my bad)
but as a general guideline - please don't post negative stuff about other groups/forums. It's really important. We like our home, here (glad it's back). But we don't want drama between us and other places.

It's a big world out there. There's something to be gained from every board/forum/group.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Annabelle Roberts for work related to 36JW4WBR06KQG1VVW92PPDIR9JOFHA. The value of your bonus is: $0.99 USD

The Requester included this note: For completing the entire study, you receive a $1.00 bonus. Thank you for your participation!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:shrug:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Annabelle Roberts for work related to 36JW4WBR06KQG1VVW92PPDIR9JOFHA. The value of your bonus is: $0.99 USD

The Requester included this note: For completing the entire study, you receive a $1.00 bonus. Thank you for your participation!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:shrug:
Dare you to email her like "WHERE IS MY PENNY, ANNABELLE???"

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I might try it! I've stopped just laying in bed after I wake up and come turk instead, so I'm almost doing it. I'll see if I can find that book, too! Or read up on the sleep science. Maybe I can trick my brain into behaving at night. Last night I slept with a t-shirt wrapped around my eyes, and that helped, b/c when I opened my eyes in my sleep I didn't see anything my brain could tell me was spooky stuff.

For now I'm just drinking a lot of coffee.
Abebooks has it for $4.04, (used) but shipping is by snail mail. Amazon has it for $16. And you're using all the "sleep" rules, right? The room must be absolutely dark, the right temperature, yada yada.

Reactions: Despairagus

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
You'll get there soon :hug:
Dare you to email her like "WHERE IS MY PENNY, ANNABELLE???"
:tearsofjoy:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Abebooks has it for $4.04, (used) but shipping is by snail mail. Amazon has it for $16. And you're using all the "sleep" rules, right? The room must be absolutely dark, the right temperature, yada yada.
I'm sure trying! I love Abe! I didn't think to check it, I just looked in my library. I'll order a copy of it. I'll figure it out eventually. It's just a real pain in the butt after not having to worry about it for two years or so. It's all a little "Okay here we go again!" Thank you for your advice :) The light in the room we've got figured out, but starting tonight we're going to work on temperature, not too easy in winter. Especially since NJ can't decide what sort of winter it's having.
Despairagus @Despairagus "t-shirt wrapped around my eyes..." good trick. Maybe should by an eyes mask.
I take things off in my sleep and the sleep masks never ever ever stay on, but the t-shirt thing seemed to work b/c my head kinda just spun in it all night. Bonus is my hair wasn't as frizzy!

By the end of all this I'm going to have quite the nighttime routine lol

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Help us understand how people choose plumbers | Accept
Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.11] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=2.21] [Fair=3.18] [Reviews=51] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=0.36] [Pen=0.52] [Res=0.00] [Rec=33] [Rej=2] [ToS=1] [Brk=5]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 100
Description: Read short profiles of plumbers, rate them, and then take a brief survey [5-10 minutes]
Qualifications: low quality DoesNotExist ; Completed Choosing Doctor Study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
I could not get this one to Submit, no matter what I did.

Reactions: Despairagus

tcal

Real Human Bean
Reaction score
I just completed my first UserTesting after already doing the screener test. It says to wait before doing another (so they can verify it). Any idea how long that usually takes?

Reactions: Liz and Despairagus

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
did you set the ones you didn't rate to 'not selected'?
Yep, and it kept telling me that I didn't...I even tried un-selecting them, changing the order and force submitting, but it just wouldn't do it.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure trying! I love Abe! I didn't think to check it, I just looked in my library. I'll order a copy of it. I'll figure it out eventually. It's just a real pain in the butt after not having to worry about it for two years or so. It's all a little "Okay here we go again!" Thank you for your advice :) The light in the room we've got figured out, but starting tonight we're going to work on temperature, not too easy in winter. Especially since NJ can't decide what sort of winter it's having.

I take things off in my sleep and the sleep masks never ever ever stay on, but the t-shirt thing seemed to work b/c my head kinda just spun in it all night. Bonus is my hair wasn't as frizzy!

By the end of all this I'm going to have quite the nighttime routine lol
Well, good LUCK!!!! ... So you've invented a new, better eye mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.