How often do you do laundry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Behavioral Lab for work related to 3JHB4BPSFK9QSU3N6BQA1H4OL1C9QT.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
This was nice to wake up to, even though I have no idea what HIT it was from.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Yep.
I just have such a hard time when it gets dark at 5 pm. Instant depression :(
I've been the same was since I was 16 (i'm 29 now), I was surprised it didn't affect me nearly as badly this year. I have had some changes that may have affected that and made it not so bad this year. I moved in with my fiance when he bought a house in June. Compared to the old place where I had a small room that I stayed in most of the time, sirens constantly, highway noise, this place just makes me happier in general. A lot more space, over .8 acres of land, and I hear sirens maybe once a month. I am also surrounded by healing crystals now. The other change is being here and having some form of social interaction.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning!
I actually downloaded my important FB data and deleted my account yesterday. 24 hours later my anxiety is SO MUCH less.
YES! I stopped going on FB but left it up a few weeks ago and it's wild how much less bothered I am in general. I'm going to delete it later on this week and download all my stuff. I don't even want to log back in to do that lol.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
There's something really gross about going to bed after midnight and getting up before 6 a.m. And now I have to spend all day in a home buyer course "learning" how to buy a house. Hopefully I won't fall asleep with my head on my desk like I used to do in social studies class in high school!

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Good morning!

YES! I stopped going on FB but left it up a few weeks ago and it's wild how much less bothered I am in general. I'm going to delete it later on this week and download all my stuff. I don't even want to log back in to do that lol.
I got put in Facebook jail for 30 days and hardly use it anymore after that. Surprising what a 30 day ban does to someone. LOL

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Select the most relevant category for the item | Accept
Requester: Erez Shmueli [A2JYU69OMH44B0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 11
Description: Select the most relevant category expressed by the item description text
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Time: 01:49 Hourly: $19.73 kind of a weird scared money masters batch[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I shared a meme that someone got butt hurt over in a group and reported it.
Aww that's anticlimactic.

But yeah FB is ehk. I don't do FB anymore and I'm hardly on Reddit ever, I mostly just rant on twitter and that's enough for me.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been the same was since I was 16 (i'm 29 now), I was surprised it didn't affect me nearly as badly this year. I have had some changes that may have affected that and made it not so bad this year. I moved in with my fiance when he bought a house in June. Compared to the old place where I had a small room that I stayed in most of the time, sirens constantly, highway noise, this place just makes me happier in general. A lot more space, over .8 acres of land, and I hear sirens maybe once a month. I am also surrounded by healing crystals now. The other change is being here and having some form of social interaction.
Glad things are going well for you!
There's something really gross about going to bed after midnight and getting up before 6 a.m. And now I have to spend all day in a home buyer course "learning" how to buy a house. Hopefully I won't fall asleep with my head on my desk like I used to do in social studies class in high school!
Yeah I slept 12:30-4:15. Need coffee :coffeepc:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Aww that's anticlimactic.

But yeah FB is ehk. I don't do FB anymore and I'm hardly on Reddit ever, I mostly just rant on twitter and that's enough for me.
Kinda yea. But to be fair, you do get a few warnings before they just ban you for 30 days. I think it was my 3rd strike.... that group is also a lie since its supposed to be against the rules to report. FB is the only social besides Reddit that I've actually consistently used. lol

Reactions: Despairagus

Kliq

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Francesco Fallucchi for work related to 3R5OYNIC2B8LFRGW80YCC9N5NWZPTQ.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I made it to bed at midnight and my wife woke up the whole house when she woke up at 4:30. I absolutely know that she does it on purpose. No other human being would intentionally drag their belt off the dresser so that the buckles slams onto the hardwood floor every single morning and not expect the gunshot-like sound to wake every living thing in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.