• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I went shopping at IKEA over the weekend...
I AM JEALOUS! Ikea is my literal favorite store ever. I can wander that place forever. Yesterday I did a survey that informed me my Ikea form is a Kivik couch.

Anyone tell me how to catch an A9 hit? I see people talking about it sometimes. I've never seen one.
Do you use MTS or anything? I keep A9's on my include list so I get notified when they come up, then I just open up the tab and work on them. They're not a thing you need to PANDA or anything like that. They haven't been posting too often, either.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so jealous. there isn't an IKEA in my state. what'd you get?
TV stands for my living room, I have a double TV setup, my downstairs has a multiple tv setup too actually...upstairs is for watching stuff I like sporting events so this way the girlfriend isn't stuck watching baseball all summer.

Downstairs is mainly for gaming but also when it's hot as balls in the summer.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My fitbit gave me a rash on my arm.
Probably because I worked out and didn't clean it. Ugh I'm dumb. Wearing it on my other wrist now and I'm hating it.

Reactions: Katia2019

AlienEmpress

Reaction score
My fitbit gave me a rash on my arm.
Probably because I worked out and didn't clean it. Ugh I'm dumb. Wearing it on my other wrist now and I'm hating it.
i get that sometimes when i sleep with it. it's definitely from the sweat getting trapped under it. I had to start wearing it looser than i normally would like and obviously make sure i clean it after workouts and when i wake up. :p

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good gaming story...a couple we are friends with, everytime they come over here you can see the defeat in his face when he sees everything I buy for gaming knowing his wife would destroy him if he bought those things....

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice everyone!
I think it's def the sweat and so on and I do wear it pretty tight because I hate it moving around.
Like Jaded @Jaded I paid $200 for it so it's gonna be worn LOL
It kind of really upsets me that the company knows about the issue, and OBVIOUSLY it affects a lot of people since so many people here have the issue and responded, and they've not done very much to fix it. On the more expensive models you can change your band, but I feel like if it's messing with people's skin they should've done something about every product they own. :mob:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It kind of really upsets me that the company knows about the issue, and OBVIOUSLY it affects a lot of people since so many people here have the issue and responded, and they've not done very much to fix it. On the more expensive models you can change your band, but I feel like if it's messing with people's skin they should've done something about every product they own. :mob:
I can change the band on mine..but I like the one it came with lol :(

Reactions: Despairagus

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Do you use MTS or anything? I keep A9's on my include list so I get notified when they come up, then I just open up the tab and work on them. They're not a thing you need to PANDA or anything like that. They haven't been posting too often, either.
How do you add them to an include list on MTS?

Is it just me, or is it super SLOOOOOOW today?

Reactions: Sondi

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm clicking back and forth between here, facebook, and a discord chat hoping someone engages with me because I'm bored/anxious af :facepalm:
You need a hobby, like play tetris 99

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do you add them to an include list on MTS?

Is it just me, or is it super SLOOOOOOW today?
super slow
You need a hobby, like play tetris 99
I have hobbies but I'm in that mood where I'm super bored but don't feel like doing anything

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I just completed my first UserTesting after already doing the screener test. It says to wait before doing another (so they can verify it). Any idea how long that usually takes?
Took mine a little over a week

Status
Not open for further replies.